Cuttings

kitnorAugust 14, 2014

Can anyone recommend reliable sellers of cuttings. I'm looking for a cutting of Penang Peach and would like to find a fresh cutting to root. Not all sellers sell this so if you know of a number of reliable sellers, please post.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
daogirl

In general, you're more likely to find a rooted plant this time of year than a cutting. Some one else here can probably recommend additional sellers that are close to you, but Florida Colors carries PP (although it's grafted, if that matters to you) - http://www.floridacolors.com/Penang-Peach-Grafted-Plumeria.html

Matt (1-stop-aloha) and Fuzzy (bloomingplumerias) on ebay are reputable sellers in Hawaii that sell PP as well.

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 6:35PM
beth7happy

kitnor don't know where you are in FL. but there is a grower here in Brevard who may have what you're looking for ...I've purchased several plants and cuttings from them - 100% happy. They have a FB page, B & B Exotics Plumeria ..perhaps they could help you.

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 10:24PM
Pondplant_kid(9b)

http://www.a-piece-of-paradise.org Derrick of piece of paradise is very nice, and sells big beefy cuttings and rooted plants.

Bookmark   August 17, 2014 at 4:08PM
astrl

I've bought from Florida Colors, Sun Harbor nursery (not online), Maui Plumeria Gardens and Matt (1-stop-aloha). I've met the B&B Exotics guys and would buy from them. I would also buy from Brads Buds and Blooms, Jungle Jacks and BNJ Exotics.

astrl

Bookmark   August 20, 2014 at 2:21PM
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia

Agree with astrl. Also fuzzy. On eBay.

Laura

Bookmark   August 20, 2014 at 2:34PM
More Discussions
winter projects
well, it just finished raining in drought California....
rox146
Inflo from last summer now producing multiple tips!
Hello guys and gals! I have a little situation on my...
Andrew Scott
Length of dormancy....
Greetings! I have two grafted plumeria, Celadine and...
scott_madison
Can anyone ID this plumeria?
This was my first plumeria. I found it in the backyard...
jedobaTX9b
overall, hoping for a great year...more room
in looking at how we have moved things around, hoping...
rox146
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™