rane_grow

dan_the_mailmanApril 24, 2009

I just received Iris's end in a swap, and it was fantastic! Filled with fresh plants and goodies for me, my garden, and my cats! Iris is an A+++ trader, and I wholeheartedly reccomend her!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gemsbytrish(Z9 Jacksonville, FL)

Wonderful to trade with. Seeds arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much! ~Trish

Bookmark   May 4, 2010 at 11:03PM
ilazria(6a)

great trade, thanks :)

Bookmark   May 7, 2010 at 9:30AM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed a swap with Iris. Fast and friendly emails. Quick shipping and sent some lovely iris'. Thanks so much for the trade! Hope mine grow well for you!! Happy Growing! vina

Bookmark   May 17, 2010 at 7:17AM
claysoil(z6 PA)

Had the pleasure of trading with Iris and wow, what healthy gorgeous plants arrived for me! She packed everything carefully and was easy to communicate with. Thanks for the trade!

Bookmark   May 20, 2010 at 9:04PM
tsmith2579(7B)

Thank you, Iris. The tomato plants arrived in great shape and are re-hydrating in some water. Thanks for the bonus Italian oregano. I've wanted to try these tomato varieties and you have given me the chance. I would recommend you to anyone for a trade. I hope we can trade again.

THANKS
Terry

Bookmark   June 3, 2010 at 9:16PM
irisnquilt(Zn 5)

Big thank you to Iris!!! The 20 seed pack trade was awesome! I got extras and for that I'm grateful! I highly recommend trading w/ Iris and encourage anyone who has the opportunity to do so!

Bookmark   June 8, 2010 at 12:58PM
sherilou_2010(8)

Excellent trade with Iris! She's very kind. She sent me some extra surprise seeds that I am really happy to have. Beautiful packing job, too. Thank you!!!

Bookmark   August 30, 2010 at 8:40AM
vipvenom

Just received a bunch of goodies from Iris. Everything was packed up very nicely. Thanks so much!

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 8:27PM
soilent_green

A pleasant, hassle-free trade. Would happily trade with again. Thanks for the seed.

Bookmark   November 16, 2010 at 6:11PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by jesky 8b (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 16, 10 at 21:13

A kind, generous, and wonderful person to trade with. Made my first experience so great that I will come back again.

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   November 17, 2010 at 7:52AM
sundog2010(5)

Thank you for the trade ;)

Bookmark   November 28, 2010 at 2:54PM
perkybarb

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds from Rane_Grow on 12/6/10. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 18, 2010 at 9:09PM

Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! Iris sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for my garden! Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! vina :)

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 1:26PM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 3:10PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Iris! Sure glad you elected to join in the fun of this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Wasn't it great?! I gotta tell ya, it majorly lifted our Christmas spirit, this year in particular. - Big thanks again for the wonderful card and seeds! You sure were ultra-generous with the Spring Kale! Really looking forward to planting them and harvesting for salads, etc., with loads of healthful vitamins! So far as I'm concerned you are an absolute total asset to our GW community and I'd be thrilled to trade with you any ol' time! :)

Bookmark   December 29, 2010 at 9:02PM
p-piper(7 Or)

I did a great trade with rane_grow early last year before my puter crashed.Didn't get a chance to say how nice a trade it was. Great trade! Would love to do it again!

Bookmark   January 31, 2011 at 12:59PM
gardenunusual(5b)

I received a surprise oregano plant (the starts I have are super tiny so it was a great pleasure to receive these) and some beautiful, hard to find tomato seeds. Thank you, Iris for a wonderful trade!

Bookmark   May 14, 2011 at 9:27AM
cowabunga1(Zone 6)

Thank you so much Iris! You are a very generous person. The seeds look great - can't wait to try them. I would love to do a trade with you again some time.

~Sam

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 6:55PM
crackingtheconcrete(7a)

I just completed my first trade with Iris and was very pleased! She was friendly and very generous and I enjoyed her taking the time to write a neat note and add things she thought my kids would like! ! Thanks so much :)

Bookmark   September 21, 2011 at 10:57PM
jaynine

Iris sent some very nice seeds to me in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you!

Bookmark   December 12, 2011 at 6:32PM

Thank you Iris for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my glittery Christmas card and all the seeds you sent!

Thank you so much for your generosity!
Merry Christmas! :)
vina

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 10:45AM
ruthz

Thank you for sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 4:38PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Received a really nice, really glittery, snowy-outdoorsy Christmas card with a very generous quantity of tomato seeds (Sausage and True Black Brandywine) from Iris in this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap". In my opinion, from the times I've personally dealt with Iris, and all that I know of her otherwise, I would highly recommend her as a conscientious trader and all `round decent person. "Thanks, Iris, for participating in this year's SSSS!" :)

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 11:58PM
dem_pa

I received great seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Don

Bookmark   December 17, 2011 at 7:02PM
pumkingal(5)

thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, merry christmas to you,, Lisa

Bookmark   December 17, 2011 at 10:29PM
Margie Crawford(6A)

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds in the secret santa seed swap! Margie

Bookmark   December 18, 2011 at 7:46PM
canyonwind(9)

Iris sent me a wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas JOY with me!

Annie

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 1:01PM
ishareflowers

Iris sent me a lovely card and seeds in the secret santa swap...Thanks again Iris!

Lisa

Bookmark   December 26, 2011 at 9:02AM
smitties

Received a lovely card and seeds from secret santa Iris.

Margo

Bookmark   January 6, 2012 at 9:06PM
dem_pa

I received a beautiful card and five packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 7:36PM
sjc48

Many thanks, Iris, for the seeds and the card, from the Secret Santa Swap!
Shirley!

Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 8:02PM
chefconnie(5)

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell much thought and care went into your package!

Bookmark   December 24, 2012 at 7:30AM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Hey, Iris,...thanks a whole bunch for the cute snowman card and them fab seeds for the "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You rock, girl! Have a great new year! :)

Bookmark   December 31, 2012 at 11:16PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Iris sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 6:38PM
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska(5)

Thank you for the poppy seeds. One of my goals this year is to get poppies to grow and bloom. I'm going to love these seeds! Thank you so much.
Heidi

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 7:51PM
smitties

Received a card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks Iris, I appreciated the lovely card. Margo

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 8:31PM
hibiscusfan zone5-Northwest Ohio(5 northwest Ohio)

Rane-grow sent me a lovely card and seeds in this years Secret Santa swap. Thank you Iris! Suzanne

Bookmark   January 3, 2013 at 9:46AM
canyonwind(9)

Iris, Christmas cheer and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap....thanks so much for sharing with me!

Cheers to a wonderful 2013!!

Annie

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 3:16PM
webuser_5438468

Wow! Iris always goes above and beyond with her things! I rec'd a cute card and fabulous seeds with very generous amts! A great SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 10:20AM
katkni(4)

I received fun varieties of seeds and a lovely card from rane_grow in the Secret Santa Swap 2012.

Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 8:00PM
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska(5)

Iris sent two kinds of seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. She had the envelope hand-cancelled and included bubble wrap to protect the seeds. Excellent in every way.

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 7:20PM
dem_pa

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 9:03PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Iris, super-duper glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! How ultra generous you truly are!! Major thanks for the kewl poinsettia card and for the nearly unbelievably copious amounts of "Christmas Lima Bean", "Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce", "Snow White, White Oxheart and Vorlon tomato", "Krystal Columbine", "Burgundy Hollyhock", and "Dwarf French Marigold" seeds (nearly all from my wish list)! WOW! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 12:11AM
webuser_5438468

As always, I am thrilled with the card and seeds that Iris sent to me in the SSS this year! She always sends good amounts and usually a surprise! Thanks so very much for the wonderful Christmas you helped it be for me!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 5:45PM
l1oness(5)

Rane-grow sent me a card with a cute polar bear carrying a gift in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Inside I found seeds of Krystal columbine, mammoth dill, and Vorlon tomato. Thank you!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 7:33PM
sjc48

Iris, many thanks for the seeds and the lovely card you sent for the SSS! Much appreciated!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

Bookmark   January 4, 2014 at 10:55AM
smitties

Received a pretty Christmas card with seeds for our 2013 SSS from Iris. thank you

Bookmark   January 10, 2014 at 8:47PM
lorabell NC(8)

Received a lovely card from this years SSSS. What an awesome choice of seeds included...Indian summer rudbeckia, they look awesome and already have them winter sowed in my cold frame. Thanks!

Bookmark   January 1, 2015 at 2:33PM
More Discussions
Indiana.Matt
Just completed a seed trade with Matt. Emails were...
flowergirl34
pat44th
Had a great trade with Pat. Plants were packaged great...
divahethr
Soilent_green
Soilent-green, Tom, is rather new and a great addition...
graanieb
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™