happy with your company name?

Passion4Gardening(5)September 30, 2012

I've been thinking about a company name change for my business that is a little less about garden maintenance and more about design & landscape management. I currently use Well Tended Garden. I have a small group of great gardening clients that really let me take care of their entire landscapes. This year I added 2 clients who requested total landscape management. I'm enjoying working for these these 2 clients and may try to pick up a few more like them. The clients gets one monthly bill for all landscape services and I am their only contact. So far, subs have been working well and no problems.

Looking for a company name that isn't to narrow, sounds professional and might cover design, maintenance and management.

Any ideas?? Thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

Think simple.....your name (first and last) and one or two hook words.....jane doe garden concepts.

You're welcome!

Bookmark   October 9, 2012 at 1:35PM
sandy0225(z5 Indiana)

I like your name. I'd just put a little smaller printed line underneath it that tells that you do design, maintenance, and all aspects of garden care.

Bookmark   February 1, 2013 at 3:09PM
Dee67

Ditto to what sandy0225 said. If your business is registered that could be more of a headache than it's worth.It's simple to change a business card.

Bookmark   March 1, 2013 at 10:41AM
More Discussions
Anyone can help with the type of this tree
Hi, Anyone can help with the type of this tree in my...
hamidrm
gravel not grass :(
I can not grow grass in my yard! since purchasing...
all your environment
Design Software
My old company has asked me if I would like to be a...
Kirstin Larson
RE: hiring help
I've been the sole gardener at an estate for 15+ years...
dlbk
Wave Easy Red Petunia
Has anyone grown this plant. This is the first year...
lorraine644
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™