domesticdiana

cryptid(Southern OR 7)April 26, 2012

Today I received Diana's end of a seed trade we agreed upon. Her seeds arrived in a most timely manner, she was quite generous, and the seeds were in good condition. Additionally, Diana was very pleasant to deal with and I would gladly trade with her again! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Astroknot(10a)

Had a fabulous trade with Diana. She was very generous with her seeds, and included some bonus ones as well. Thank you very much! I can't wait to grow them (it's kind of late in the season to plant seeds, but I don't care!)

Also, communication regarding our trade was excellent. Things were very clear, no confusion, and our seeds were exchanged quickly. Thank you Diana!

Bookmark   May 7, 2012 at 2:49AM
nel.nucifera(8a)

Fun emails back and forth. Generous and creative trader. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with Diana again!

Bookmark   May 7, 2012 at 11:11AM
pinkflower744

I had a wonderful trade with Diana!I received my seeds in a timeley manner. looking forward to trading with her again.

Bookmark   May 12, 2012 at 3:40PM
brandyctodd(9)

Had a great trade with Diana. Love the note she slipped inside. Very generous and good communications! Thanx alot!

Bookmark   July 12, 2012 at 3:43PM
ruthz

Just finished a trade with Diana.
Communication was very good, and I received the seeds fast and well packaged.
I would be happy to trade with her any time.

Bookmark   September 27, 2012 at 7:02PM
dciolek(5B)

Just finished trading with domesticdiana. Diana sent a well packed and colorful package and included lots of extras and cool stuff. Best trade so far this year. Responsive and generous.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 7:49AM
MoonFire(8b)

I just received an envy full of seeds from Diana...loved trading with Diana as the conversation was nice along with really open generosity...thanks Diana for the trade :)

Also Diana kept in touch with me through email as she was really concerned about the timeliness of the mail and wanted to make sure I got the envy safe and sound...really great communication and care!!

Bookmark   October 1, 2012 at 2:46PM
MoonFire(8b)

Love trading with Diana...a trade that was originally for 1 type of eggplant ended up being a few different types of eggplant :))...when Diana found out I really like eggplant she offered others she had that I didn't have also...very generous and again great communication...hope there are more chances to trade with Diana to come :)

Bookmark   October 10, 2012 at 3:25PM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Nice trade with Diana. The seeds were well packaged and communications went well. I would recommend her to other traders and gladly trade with her again.

Bookmark   November 10, 2012 at 1:41PM
graanieb

Great to trade and communicate with Diana...hand-made envelope a plus, would be glad to trade again.

Bea

Bookmark   November 17, 2012 at 8:14AM
gvozdika(8 OR)

Would love to trade with Diana again just to repay her generousity. Irina

Bookmark   November 24, 2012 at 10:23PM
l1oness(5)

Domesticdiana sent me a cute Christmas tree card and several seeds from my wish list. Thank you very much!

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 11:47AM
smitties

Thanks for the card and seeds you sent to me in the SSS. Margo

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 8:33PM
Melinda Hagen

Rec'd a cute homemade card and seeds!! These were sent for the 2012 SSS! I am so thankful, loved them all! Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 11:14AM
More Discussions
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
bakemom
she is so generous with her seeds, thank you so much...
micke
Frankielynnsie
I want to give this trader my highest recommendation....
sweet_betsy No AL Z7
jensyen
Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy...
ryanwillian
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™