dan_the_mailman

luvsgrtdanesApril 15, 2008

I just finished a wonderful trade with Dan!! Very generous and nice to chat with. Don't hesitate to trade with him if you get the chance. I am looking forward to being able to trade again!! A++++ âº

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I just sent Dan some seeds for BEAP (bubble envy and postage). He sent his envy, postage and everything I had requested in a timely manner...and let me know once the seeds were received.

Give that Noob Dan an A+. I have so enjoyed his brief time here at GW, and look forward to trading with him in the future.

Sue...rbb and enabler...who rants a lot

Bookmark   April 18, 2008 at 6:07PM
kmpsmom

Just received Dan's end of a trade, very nice wrapped and a generous portion of plants. We need more like Dan here on GW!

Ann

Bookmark   April 24, 2008 at 8:14AM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

Dan is the MAN! lol He's a wonderful trader, quick communicator, all-round nice guy. Would def trade again!
~Wendy

Bookmark   April 24, 2008 at 8:33PM
dorisl(5)

Thanks for the great trade, Dan!

Bookmark   April 25, 2008 at 11:34AM
medontdo(8)

i just finished trading with dan!! WOW he sent extra's and a whole lot of seeds!! but i don't know about an all around nice guy!! Hee Hee he's onery!! LOL just my kinda person!! i'd definately trade with dan again!! i so agree dan is the man!! :')) ((big hugs))

oh ya!! the most important part!! uhhhhh......i'd sooooo recommend trading with dan!! he is wayyyy awesome!! :'))

Bookmark   May 8, 2008 at 12:06PM
allisonlwise(5)

Just did an RR swap with Dan. He is extremely generous and great to trade with.

Allison

Bookmark   August 1, 2008 at 5:41PM
Frances Coffill(7b)

I have just cmpleted a seed swap with Dan, he is a prompt and generous trader! Thanks again!

Bookmark   August 14, 2008 at 5:01PM
paradise_acres(4)

Received a MNF August 'Garden Junk' exchange from Dan! Awesome box packed full of scarecrow, tin pot with flower, seeds galore, great variety of plants and the 'I tried but it died' rock that sits next to the rose bush :) Thanks Dan!

Bookmark   September 7, 2008 at 7:36PM
medontdo(8)

ohhh man!! he always sends like hes supposed to, and he alway's sends xtry's!! WOOO HOO!!! LOL he's a very generous soul!!! he's a very fast shipper, what more can i say about Dan?? he's just the sweetest person i know, well, one of them!! and yes!! i'd trade with him again in a flat second!!
he's just awesome!! i highly recommend trading with Dan!!
thank you very bunches for the trade!!! ~Medo

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 7:22PM
pumkingal(5)

I all just had a trade with the Dan Man, a great trader and even kind enough to send me instructions seeing my cone flowers never came up, don't know why, and sent extra packet, thanks again Dan, would really trade again, Lisa

Bookmark   October 3, 2008 at 12:31PM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

Received an AMAZING box from Dan in the MNF November swap! Along with a LOT of wonderfully crisp smelling maple leaves! I'm telling you that box was jam packed with stuff and I'm still looking at it in amazement!

Dan is a wonderful swapper, and a wonderful trader! Always very generous, excellent communication, quick mailing and an all around fun guy! If you get the chance, get to know him a little. He's really funny and personable!

Most definitely recommend trading or swapping with him!

Kathy

Bookmark   November 14, 2008 at 8:43AM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

Dan was in a round robin swap with me and chose to bless me with his seeds! I was overjoyed and would highly recommend you trading with him if you get the chance. I'm glad he chose to be my Secret Santa Swap ELF! :-)

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 6, 2008 at 1:29AM
margarita10(7Batl)

Dan was a generous secret santa hope to trade in the future with him.

Margarita10

Bookmark   December 15, 2008 at 9:29PM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

I received a wonderful card from Dan in the Secret Santa seed swap that made my day. I was so happy that he took the time to think of me. Thanks for being a great elf!

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 6:51AM
carol57078(5 S. Dak.)

I received a package from Dan in the secret santa swap and was happy with the seeds, thank you, Carol

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 4:54PM
nikkineel(GA 8/7b)

Dan sent the most beautiful card in the secret santa swap. He is such a giving, artistic, funny trader. Thanks Dan! Nikki

Bookmark   December 19, 2008 at 7:52PM
michelelee(z8 WA)

Got some Tomato seeds and others I have have dying to have from Dan. Thanks for the trade! Would love to do it again. Michele

Bookmark   December 20, 2008 at 2:53AM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Got a cute card and seeds in thr RR BD card swap.
Thank you so much very generous!
Dorothy

Bookmark   January 16, 2009 at 12:31AM
dem_pa

Recently completed a trade with Dan. Great communication.
Would definately trade with again.

Don (dem_pa)

Bookmark   February 2, 2009 at 8:33PM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

I just completed a recent Round Robin with Dan as my partner and he sent me not one but TWO goodie boxes filled with wonderful gifts and items from my wish list. Dan also sent me a lovely bouquet in a bag as part of the Birthday Extravaganza Surprise swap. Dan is a wonderful asset to our GW community. He's a fantastic person, wonderfully sweet & funny and a joy to trade with. I highly recommend him as a GW trader!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

Bookmark   April 9, 2009 at 9:59PM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

Dan sent me a wonderful card and a bouquet in a bag for the April Birthday Buddies. Thanks Dan!

Bookmark   April 13, 2009 at 7:00AM
rane_grow(7 soMD)

Dan was my partner in the MNF April Fool's Swap and I got some great garden goodies in my box !! He is an awesome swap partner !! Thanks Dan !!

Bookmark   April 29, 2009 at 9:25PM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

Dan & Bump sent me a box full of goodies for Bump's MNF May swap.
Dan's a great guy, a wonderful trader.
I think we'll keep him.

Oh...and Bump's a good cat, too. :O)
Thanks, guys!!

Bookmark   May 11, 2009 at 10:44AM
piksi_hk(9)

Dan sent me a funny birthday and seeds; he is very generous, thanks so much. He makes lovely cakes, too.

Bookmark   July 13, 2009 at 5:59PM
quiltingfox

I just received a wonderful box from Dan that was covered in flower paper for the September RR Seeds N Stitches Swap. It was a really beautiful box. He sent some fabric that really rocks - charms and some wood grain fabric to use on my canning jar quilt. Big hugs!! Thank you bunches Dan!!!! :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

Bookmark   September 14, 2010 at 2:05PM
quiltpartner(6)

Dan is an awesome GW member! He sends early for the swaps, sends awesome fabrics! & recently when I posted a request for one of his recipes, he responded w/in a few minutes! He is great! & I'd love to swap w/him anytime:)

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 10:06AM
sandlapper_rose(Zone 8)

Dan has been the host for several swaps that I have participated in and he is organized, creative, and does a wonderful job as host.
He recently sent to me as part of the Seeds & Stitches group on GardenWeb and we were trading pincushions and Thanksgiving Cards. I was totally amazed when my pincushion arrived. It looks like a pumpkin with the stem as a separate piece that could be used as a regular pincushion and the bottom part is not only so cute, but you could use it against your back or to sit on in one of those quiting classes where you get the hard chairs. This "pincushion" is huge! You should have seen the surprise on my face when I lifted it out of the box.
Anyway, do not hesistate to swap with Dan or participate in a swap where he is the host. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks, Dan!
Jeanne

Bookmark   November 19, 2010 at 10:34PM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

I just received a bubble envy chuck full of great seeds from Dan who hosted a fun Seed Cocktail Swap. He did a wonderful job; sorting and packaging (including extras)and included a contents list with a thoughtful note to all. Would join a round robin again with Dan as the host.

Bookmark   November 20, 2010 at 7:19PM

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 3:13PM

Oooops! I meant HE's a highly recommended great trader! (I think I've done too much copying/pasting for the review forum for the Secret Santa Swap. Sorry, Dan!)

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 3:15PM
quiltingfox

During the February RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap I received a beautiful applique block from him that was garden themed featuring a bird and sunflower. Beautiful block!! And he also included some African daisy seeds. Thank you bunches!!

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra

Bookmark   February 18, 2011 at 1:17PM
dem_pa

Today I received a full box of very healthy plants from a round robin swap from Dan. Would not hesitate to trade with him any time.

Don

Bookmark   May 16, 2011 at 6:24PM
vajeff(7b VA)

Received a generous amount of seeds from an SASBE trade today. They were in great condition, and I didn't have to wait long at all for them! Dan_the_mailman was very helpful in instructing me on how to conduct an SASBE trade (my first trade of any type!) and cleared up my newbie confusion.

Thanks a ton!
Jeff

Bookmark   June 6, 2011 at 3:15PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Dan, quite recently, offered seeds for an SASBE and, of course, I jumped on it. Wow! What a wonderfully generous selection of seeds he sent, all well packaged, protected, and speedily sent! "Thanks, Dan! As always, you totally rock, bud!" :)

Bookmark   June 8, 2011 at 11:41PM
mamasllamas(6)

last year had a trade with him His daisies (Dan's Daisys :)
are blooming everywhere this year loved the trade thanks Dan, Hows the wee beasties?

Bookmark   June 19, 2011 at 3:56PM
poisondartfrog

Dan was an engaging and friendly participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks Dan, for being a great trade partner and fulfilling your swap committments.
Alana

Bookmark   September 26, 2011 at 2:29PM
jaynine

Dan was very generous in sharing his seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you Dan~can't wait to plant them!

Bookmark   December 9, 2011 at 12:16AM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Thank you Dan for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my Christmas card card and my Thyme seeds you sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity!
Merry Christmas!
vina

Bookmark   December 11, 2011 at 4:43PM
apoppyfield(8)

Thanks for the swap! Loved the catnip, now I'm going to have to get a cat!! A

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 8:24PM
smitties

Super Secret Santa with a nice card and seeds. Thanks Dan. Margo

Bookmark   January 6, 2012 at 9:13PM
paulan70(5)

Just did a Santa Swap with Dan and he sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with him again. Thanks

Paula

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 5:27AM
canyonwind(9)

Thanks so much Dan for the KITTY Christmas card and seeds you sent my way in the Secret Santa Swap....wonderful!!

Annie

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 3:01PM
webuser_5438468

Sent an adorable card with great seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 10:03AM
More Discussions
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Dani74
Goes by Ashley or Danielle in her emails. Anyone know...
Nicky
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™