annikasmommykate

acalgirl(z9)April 6, 2012

I just did an exchange with annikasmommykate, and she's great to trade with. I got a bonus pack of seeds, and she's very friendly. I highly recommend her!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
moonwolf_gw

I just completed a trade with Kate and she's a very friendly person. I got a bonus pack of seeds as well! I will trade with her again!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   April 23, 2012 at 8:05PM
Beck77(5 MA)

annikasmommykate adopted me and sent me a bunch of seeds to get me started. She's friendly and responds quickly to emails. Would like to trade with her in the future!

Bookmark   April 24, 2012 at 6:32PM
farmer-boy(8)

annikasmommykate adopted me and I received her seeds a few days ago. She is very generous and friendly, would love to trade with her and recommend anyone else to trade with her! :)

Bookmark   May 7, 2012 at 10:12AM
love2gardennc

I traded with Kate a couple of weeks ago and she sent me seeds for thermopsis. I had read that they have a very low germination rate if older. Boy was I surprised when I nipped the seeds with nail clippers, soaked them between two layers of paper towel for a day and found that they had sprouted by the following night.I can't speak for more than those seeds but I would put her at the top of my list for future seed trades. Many Thanks, Les

Bookmark   May 20, 2012 at 6:14PM
Margie Crawford(6A)

Just completed a nice seed trade with Kate. She sent seeds quickly in a bubble envelope and included a thoughtful extra from my wish list. Would be happy to trade again - thanks Kate! Margie

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 11:32AM
MoonFire(8b)

Thanks so much Kate for the variety of seeds you sent to help get me started...your generosity and kindness was very heart warming and appreciated...maybe next time I'll have something more to trade!...thanks again, Dianne

Bookmark   July 28, 2012 at 9:03PM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Had a nice seed trade with Kate. She sent seeds quickly and packaged them well. Would trade with her again.

Bookmark   August 28, 2012 at 8:41AM
More Discussions
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
Indiana.Matt
Just completed a seed trade with Matt. Emails were...
flowergirl34
jensyen
Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy...
ryanwillian
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™