mdgardengurl nonresponsive

ramazz(8a VA)April 18, 2007

I sent plants to Christine but did not receive the bulbs she promised. I e-mailed her several times asking about the bulbs and whether the plants I sent arrived safely. I haven't gotten any response to my e-mails but have seen her responding to other people's trade offers.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jackier123

Last year I offered to trade with her too. I sent my side of the seed trade but never received her side.

Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 12:05PM
kerai(z8 SC)

In july 2006, we setup a trade and I sent my end of the trade. Never got the plants that she promised. My repeated emails went unanswered!

Bookmark   April 20, 2007 at 10:36AM
zabecc

traded with last summer, one of my first trades ever, would definitely trade with again, received my seeds in a timely manner :)

Bookmark   July 1, 2007 at 1:43PM
shays(NC Zone 7)

I also entered a trade with Christine. I sent her Peter Pepper seeds, and was supposed to received red cayenne seeds. Of course, I received nothing in return, and she will not respond to my emails. I gave her a month to either send seeds or respond to the emails, but got nothing.
. Apparently, this one has something of a "scheme" going on here.
A con artist like this brings a very negative aspect to something that is based on honesty.
For what its worth, I think bad traders should be banned from Garden Web, after so many bad ratings

Bookmark   November 24, 2007 at 5:52AM
kerai(z8 SC)

My update:
When I saw her posts in plant/seed exchange, I contacted her about our trade in July 2006. She promptly replied and sent me some substitute plants.

Bookmark   May 31, 2009 at 9:48AM
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

I just completed a very pleasant trade with Christine for pepper seeds. She sent her end of the trade promptly. Very good communications; no problems at all.

Bookmark   June 2, 2009 at 6:47PM
piksi_hk(9)

I completed a trade with her in June and had no problems...was prompt.

Bookmark   July 31, 2009 at 1:25PM
More Discussions
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™