Gardenbench

rosemctier(z5/6 waynesburg PA)April 5, 2010

got my package from gardenbench/Sarah right before easter and everything was wonderful. she sent a HUGE clump of fern leaf bleeding heart which was big enough for me to divide into two plants, 4 good sized daylilies, some good sized hardy kiwi cuttings, and a surprise of some sedum what was really appreciated. all was packaged very well and in great condition when it arrived. i hope she is as happy with the package i sent her as i am with the one i received from her! great trader and i would definitely trade again! thanks so much :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
monkeymamaof4(ne 5)

I got my package today from Sarah, carefully shipped and boxed. Everything looks great and lively. Now to get rid of the snow to plant. I am very surprised at the condition of the plants and how well they look.

Stacie

Bookmark   April 7, 2010 at 6:28PM
natflo(7)

First time trading with Sarah, fantastic!! Communication was great and the plant arrived healthy and packaged carefully. Thanks for a great trade. Natalie.

Bookmark   April 19, 2010 at 9:03PM
danasplants(9a)

I recived my box today from Sarah she sent me day lillies they came in great shape, good person here. Thanks again Dana

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 4:39PM
phyllis8483(8)

I received my plants from Sarah and was very pleased with the trade. She let me know when she was shipping and they arrived shortly after that. They were packaged nicely and were in good shape. She included a little tract and message that was very sweet. I would most definitely trade with her again. And hope she will trade with me.

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 5:31PM
jarretyoshida(7)

Sarah sent me a great package of day lilies. the clumps were so big that i divided them into at least 15 plants! very generous and she sent a thoughtful little message to me as well. highly recommend her for a trading partner.

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 9:37PM
jennyleerskov

I'm very satisfied with the plants that I've received for postage. They look very fresh and I really liked them. Sarah is a very nice person to communicate with.

Bookmark   April 30, 2010 at 2:45PM
ibartoo(z8 sc)

Sarah just sent me some great looking tiger lily bulbs and bulblets for postage. The plants were very healthy and Sarah is very generous. We have already set up another trade for later in the year. I will gladly trade again anytime.

Bookmark   May 1, 2010 at 9:41PM
huneybunch_2000(8b)

I received very healthy plants from Sarah in an exchange..They were packaged nicely and looked healthy.. The communication was very good...Thanks Sarah for a pleasant experience..

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 9:08AM
plantbug

I had a very nice exchange with Sarah and we are already working on another trade. Thanks Sarah.

Bookmark   June 18, 2010 at 12:55PM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

I received a WONDERFUL box of Tiger lily bulbs from Sarah and sent a box FULL of beautiful plants!!!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and such a generous and kind person. I highly recommend Sarah to everyone here on GW.. she is such a sweet person! Thankyou Sarah!!

~Sassyb...

Bookmark   June 19, 2010 at 8:40PM
gottagarden(z5 western NY)

Received a nice healthy kiwi plant from Sarah. She's a good trader - good email, prompt shipping, good communication.

I would happily trade with her again!

Bookmark   October 17, 2010 at 6:51AM
wildflowerman_2000

I received my plants promptly and well packaged as promised. Would do another trade any time with Sarah. Thanks, Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

Bookmark   October 19, 2010 at 4:36PM
More Discussions
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™