Recover tradicional use of the plants
Here you can see the Eurpean project About:
Grundtvig partnership Project that will be developed over 2 years, involved are 8 partners and we will organize 6 meetings in some of the partner countries, this mobilities will take 3 working days and will be planned once per every 4-6 month, with the preparation and the planning in between.
With this project we will help to transfer the knowledge from old generations to new generation, to use the plants in our benefit and to contribute to the sustainable development in our environment.
The added value of the project will be the impact and space for the young generation due to the learning more about the traditions the culture and environmental issues.
It is an opportunity for the adults, because through this project they can develop, teach and share their experiences and to use the new technologies and the creation of the ebook including all the things that they know about the use of the plant in the life, how they where using and how their grandparents passed this knowledge to them and they will go on to other generations.
The mobilities will involve visits, field trips and lectures, presentations to explore and see different methods and activities the learners can use in their countries, providing more knowledge and a session to discuss the theme of the project.
At local level the partnersÃ¯Â¿Â½ organization will develop different activities, research about the use of the plants in their countries for the e-book, will create a group to improve their skills to transfer knowledge and motivate young people to understand and learn the importance and use of plants in our daily life.
- To get to know the different uses of the plants in other countries.
- To recognize the importance of this heritage.
- To transfer knowledge among partner organisations, as well as from older to younger generations
- To improve the skill of the adult to transfer the information using the new technologies.
- To create a ebook to promote and recover the uses of the plant in the life (medical, etc.).
- To have data on the use and explotation of plants in the different European partner Countries.
- To exchange practical methods, recipes, best practice and innovative concepts on how to promote and transfer the knolewdges from adult generation to young generation in communities.
- To create a web-blog where we will have all the materials and result from the research of the partners.
Results of the Project:
E-book about the different recipes and uses of the plants.
Posters and Flyers in all partner languages plus English to promote the Project
Logo of the Project
Organize an European conference about urban and rural gardens and the promotion uses of plants