Daylilly99

elaine8_gwMay 18, 2007

We've traded several times. Each time I am extremely happy with the healthy well marked plants that were sent. You will find Daylilly99 to be very generous with her trades. A fair and communicative gardener.

A big +++ for Pat.

Thank you! Elaine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
inthegarden_k(z7 NC)

i just had a wonderful trade with daylilly99. she sent big healthy plants, well packed; good communications. i hope we can trade again! thanks pat!

Bookmark   May 25, 2007 at 10:15AM
goofy_4_gardening(5)

Pat is a delighful person to trade with. Her plants were well-wrapped and clearly marked. I hope we have a chance to trade again in the future!

Bookmark   August 17, 2008 at 8:05PM
cheerpeople

Pat,
Thx for this lovely, speedy and fantastic trade!
Karen (cheerpeople)

Bookmark   October 8, 2008 at 9:56PM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

I was very excited to receive Pat's end of our trade! The black mondo grass is going to be a wonderful addition to the gargoyle garden my husband and I are planning. He's not a gardener, so seeing him light up last night after working an 11 hour day and not wanting to see another piece of mail after that was amazing! Thank you so much, pat, not only for the black mondo grass, but for being able to see my exhausted husband light up like a child at Christmas as we discussed how to best display the grass :)

Very prompt, excellent packaging, wonderful communicator. I will definitely trade again!

Kathy

Bookmark   October 15, 2008 at 8:30AM
val1(z4 UT)

I just completed a wonderful trade with Pat. The plant sent were packaged carefully and labeled clearly. I would be pleased to trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone wishing to make a great trade. Thanks again Pat!

Val

Bookmark   June 6, 2009 at 12:27PM
gottagarden(z5 western NY)

I had a very nice trade with Pat who sent large peonies. Quick communication, good labeling, well packaged. I would be happy to trade with Pat again.

Bookmark   October 4, 2010 at 5:37AM
casey1gw

Great trader- would definitely trade with again, Pat sent lovely daylilies that I was looking for.

Hedy

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 7:28AM
jeraphz

Great trade. I received a nice package of day-lilies "Mystical Illusion" and a bonus trade of "Bonnie Breenie." This was my first trade by mail. Pat was nice to give me some pointers on sending and also on packing the precious cargo. I cannot wait to see the treasures in bloom!

Would like to trade with her again soon. She has such a great variety. Thanks Pat!!! :)

Bookmark   June 24, 2013 at 10:18PM
linlily(z5/6PA)

Thank you so much for trading with me, Pat. She sends her plants promptly and they are marked and well packaged. She's also very generous. I hope to trade with Pat again some time!

Linda

Bookmark   June 19, 2014 at 6:09PM
paty99(z6 NY)

Recently had a trade with Pat and was very pleased with what she sent me. Definitely would trade with her again. Excellent trader!
Paty99

Bookmark   October 22, 2014 at 3:16PM
More Discussions
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™