snoopykittykat

flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)May 9, 2012

I adopted Kitty on the Adopt A Newbie thread on the Seed Exchange. Her emails were friendly and she mailed her bubbler quickly.

Wishing you many HAPPY BLOOMS! :)

vina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CCvacation

Just finished a trade with Kitty, and very happy. Looking forward to her plants taking off and adding a bit of sweetness to my summers!

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 5:03PM
poisondartfrog

Kitty completes her trades quickly and communicates effectively.
Alana

Bookmark   April 23, 2013 at 9:20AM
crueltyfre(Tampa 9a heat 10 sunset 26)

My trade with Kitty ended up fine, plants arrived in good shape, decent quantity and size. But the trade did not go off as planned and there were some moments that I wondered if I was being scammed.

We agreed on a date to ship, she did not follow it even though she was the one who picked the day. When I emailed her the tracking number on my package, sent on the day we agreed to ship, all I got back was a note saying "thanks" with no mention of her shipping her end or her tracking number. I had to write and ask her if she had shipped and she wrote back and said no. She said she'd ship the next day. She did not. Another day went by with no note saying she had shipped. Then I received a note from her that she had shipped, with a tracking number, but had lost the receipt so she couldn't give it to me.

I've been trading around GW long enough to know that when they don't ship on the agreed upon day and then "lose" tracking numbers it means you've been scammed. You'll never get the plants, they'll claim it was the post office which lost the package, but nothing can be proved as they "lost" the tracking number.

I was really upset, both with her and myself, as I had checked this forum and her reviews were good.

But then her package arrived! And everything was great! And I felt so relieved! And felt like a jerk for assuming the worst.

So I write this to tell anybody else that this ended up being a great trade, a few days late, but still a good trade.

Bookmark   May 26, 2013 at 10:55AM
More Discussions
Soilent_green
Soilent-green, Tom, is rather new and a great addition...
graanieb
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
pat44th
Had a great trade with Pat. Plants were packaged great...
divahethr
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™