nikkineel

hazelnutbunny(7A)May 21, 2008

I had Nikki as a partner in an RR swap. She sent a lovely box of goodies & plants. Each plant was nicely packaged. They arrived moist, intact & with green leaves.

Job well done! :O)

Perfect trader & I would defintely recommend her!

Melissa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scouttiegirl(z5 -ny)

I had the pleasure of having Nikki in a fairy round robin swap. We decided to include our children who are of the same age. She was a very generous and thoughtful partner. She went out of the way to include drought tolerant plants for me as we have water issues in the summer here. She also sent some wonderful gifts. Nikki is a fabulous trader and it was a pleasure getting to know her and her daughter. I would swap with Nikki anytime! Hope you girls have a wonderful summer~Heather

Bookmark   July 1, 2008 at 6:47AM
happyseed(7)

Nikki is an excellent addition to the Gardenweb family. I recently did a round robin with her and the plants were unbelievable!! The wrapping was fantastic and giftlike, and the plants were in great shape. There was an unbelievable amount of plants and of large sizes. Nikki also included special gifts that were great. I would trade with Nikki anytime. Sonja

Bookmark   July 7, 2008 at 6:45PM
iheartroscoe(Zone 5, Northern IN)

I just completed a great RR trade with Nikki! Everything was packaged nicely and she was very generous. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Nikki again!

Bookmark   July 9, 2008 at 6:45PM
suze62(6)

Nikki and I just completed a RR!! And WOW was my box GREAT :)

I'm so glad I had the opertunity to have such a caring and thoughtful partner.. Nikki I thank you for the kindness you also shown me... If you ever have her as a partner no doubt pleased you WILL be!! A very generous trader.

Thanks Nikki

Bookmark   August 29, 2008 at 9:44PM
ejmoore510(7)

I just finished an RR with Nikki and it was WONDERFUL!!!
She was very generous and really made it a special treat for me!!! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Thanks again Nikki and may we have many more!!

Bookmark   September 3, 2008 at 1:03PM
Frances Coffill(7b)

I have just completed a swap with Nikki, she is a very generous and prompt trader, well packaged plant, seeds and a lovely gift, which was totally unexpected.

Thanks again

Bookmark   October 9, 2008 at 6:08AM
medontdo(8)

Nikki just traded with me, she sent me seeds AND seedlings of her ginko tree. that was so awesome!!! she is just the neatest!! and i like talking with her, she sent these right away!! she was very generous with what she sent!! thank you so much!! i highly recommend trading with nikki!!! WOW is she awesome!! :')) ~Medo

Bookmark   October 9, 2008 at 5:53PM
margarita10(7Batl)

I recently received seeds in a trade from Nikki and they are great. Hope to trade with her in the future.

Margarita10

Bookmark   October 10, 2008 at 7:35PM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

I just completed a round robin with Nikki. She sent a wonderful, thoughtful box just stuffed with goodies. She is a very friendly, generous trader and I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 11:46AM
quiltingfox

Just received a RR Secret Santa envie from Nikki with yellow morning glory seeds in it. Thank you bunches! Hope we can trade in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays!,
quiltingfox

Bookmark   December 2, 2008 at 3:22PM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

Thanks bunches to Santa's Elf Nikki who thoughtfully sent wonderful seeds of Sunflower "Irish Eyes" especially for my Heritage Garden. I was just delighted and can't thank you enough.
Sue

Bookmark   December 5, 2008 at 8:03PM
flwrs4ever

Nikki was part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap, and was soo generous to everyone...thanks bunches.

Happy Holidays !!

Kym

Bookmark   December 5, 2008 at 10:09PM
suze62(6)

Thanks Nikki for the card and seed from the Secret Santa Swap. I know you helped alot of folks :)
Suzi

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 8:48PM
ishareflowers

Thank you Nikki for the sought after rudbeckia green wizard seeds.

Lisa

Bookmark   December 9, 2008 at 4:54PM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Sent me wonderful white moonflower vine seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
Dorothy

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 11:54AM
poisondartfrog

Nikki and Sarah Kate sent me some wonderful Nicotiana seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for the special card and the lovely seeds!
Alana

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 4:37PM
piksi_hk(9)

I got seeds from Nikki and Sarah Kate...thank you so much for the lovely surprise and the lovely card.

Betsy

Bookmark   December 14, 2008 at 11:08PM
appaloosa909(6b Central NJ)

Thank you so much for being a wonderful Secret Santa. You were my first card.... I can't tell you how excited I was.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Andrea
Appaloosa909

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 6:14PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I had a nice bulb/seed trade with Nikki. She shipped quickly and packaged well. Would definitely trade with again.

Thanks Nikki!

Sue

Bookmark   December 18, 2008 at 11:44PM
taz56(z8 Ga.)

This nice lady send me my first card and seeds
she was a S.Santa!
Thank you!
Susan

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 11:45PM
maozamom NE Ohio

A wonderful Secret Santa!

mao

Bookmark   December 23, 2008 at 2:40PM
ishareflowers

Nikki sent me a package of chocolate daisy seeds for the birthday seed swap and a beautiful homemade card.

Thanks Nikki,
Lisa

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 8:54AM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Nikki and her daughter sent me a beautiful hand made cards and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
Dorothy

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 9:50AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by chellflower 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 11, 09 at 3:20

Nikki sent a generous amount of seeds for my bday..and her daughter even made me a cute card! Thanks Nikki & Sarah Kate!!!

copied from another thread

Bookmark   March 11, 2009 at 7:39AM
poisondartfrog

Nikki sent me a wonderful box chock full of flamboyant, vibrant color in the March Madness Swap. I loved it!
She is a kind and generous swap partner!
Alana

Bookmark   March 25, 2009 at 5:27PM
wenders67(5)

Would surely trade with Nik again!!!

Bookmark   March 27, 2009 at 1:55AM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

What a wonderful swap partner Nikki is! Her box of goodies left me speechless! So many plants that I've wanted for some time! Very well packaged and very healthy plants as well as several other wonderful gifts and seeds! HIGHLY recommended!

HUGS,
Kathy

Bookmark   April 24, 2009 at 11:22AM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

Nikki sent me a wonderful birthday card and seeds for the April Birthday Buddies swap. Thanks!

Bookmark   April 29, 2009 at 11:35PM
Panhandle_Seed_Swap(8 Florida Panhandle)

Nikki and sweet Sarah Kate sent me a homemade snowman card and three REALLY wonderful, rare seed varieties for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. Thank you!!!

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 6:42PM
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska(5)

Nikki was a perfect Secret Santa Swap participant. She's an A+ swapper.
Heidi

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 7:40PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Nikki, really glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Major thanks for the kewl homemade card and for the, wonderful, "Corkscrew Vine", "Christmas Basil", "Rose/Pink Peony Poppy" and "White Lady Butterfly Pea" seeds! Beyond kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 11:31PM
SusieQsie_Fla

This Christmas card from Nikki enclosed some very special seeds and I want to send out another Thank You. I am so excited to have these vine and tomato seeds and will think of you whenever I see them growing.

Have a great season ~

from Susie

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 8:24PM
Melinda Hagen

I want to thank Nikki and her dgt. Sarah Kate for the lovely homemade card and fabulous seeds she sent to me in this year's SSS.
Very appreciated and can't wait to grow!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 5:57PM
l1oness(5)

Nikkineel sent a cute snowman card that her daughter made (adorable!). Inside she sent me some Twinny Peach snapdragons, Pole Beans Malibu, and Kellogg's Breakfast tomato. Thank you!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 7:34PM
sjc48

Nikki and Sarah Kate, thank you so much for the seeds you sent me for the SSS! Sarah Kate - GREAT job on the card!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

Bookmark   January 4, 2014 at 10:52AM
smitties

Thank you to Nikki and her daughter for the beautiful handmade card and for the seeds I received in our SSS.

Bookmark   January 8, 2014 at 7:52PM
ruthz

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 10:55AM
primrose1x3(7)

Since dh & I are too grumpy after shovelling sxxx, making a sxxxman is quite beyond us, so I especially loved Sarah Kate's handmade sxxxman card for its Secret Santa Christmas cheer and alternatively playful view of sxxx.

And thank you both, Nikki and Sarah Kate, for this coming summer's finch & butterfly antics to which we are looking forward when they discover your sunflowers and double white clitoria vine, as well as the pretty frilly kale.

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 5:42PM
vajeff(7b VA)

For SSS '13, Nikkineel sent a cute hand drawn snowman card and an exciting variety of seeds; 'Chocolate Covered Cherry' coleus, 'Fireworks' dahlia, and asparagus fern. Everything arrived in perfect condition, and I can't wait to begin sowing!

Thank you!

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 11:36PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Nikki in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

Bookmark   January 29, 2014 at 10:41PM
cghpnd

Im know Im like super duper late at posting this BUT THE SEEDS JUST CAME (this past Friday)IN from a secret santa swap from 2013. Can you believe that?

I was away and my husband called me to tell me about it. I am so excited. However I can not say which seeds were in there Besides pea vine and Lemon mint. My husband threw the seeds in the fridge with he rest of them. Thank you so much for the card too!

Bookmark   August 19, 2014 at 4:51PM
More Discussions
charliez71
Just finished up a trade with Charlie. I received generous...
zubababy
bardamu / bardamu-gw
Good trade with bardamu. Seeds arrived safely in a...
phylis
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™