debbya

vic_zn5June 28, 2007

Got some very nice plants from Deb in a Robin swap. They were packaged GREAT! They even did wonderful in the original packing for a week! (due to my laziness!)

Vic

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poisondartfrog

Just did an African Violet exchange with Deb. She did a super job of packaging them and sent a great assortment! Thanks again for trading!
Alana

Bookmark   June 28, 2007 at 2:01PM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

Deb is very sweet, she sent lots of sunflower seeds for me to enjoy!! :O)

Bookmark   July 9, 2007 at 8:50PM
joy_garden

got great seeds in the robin exchange

Bookmark   July 17, 2007 at 8:29PM
ejmoore510(7)

Got a wonderful package from Deb in the MNF RR! Everything packaged well and shipped early! Everything was wonderful and she's very generous! Can't wait to have her for a swap partner again!

Bookmark   September 16, 2008 at 10:52AM
tracyvine(6 NE Ohio)

Deb is just the best! In august she sent me a ton of houseplant clippings to help me get over my indoor black thumb. She gave me plenty of helpful advice and great plants that are all thriving and doing beautifully!

She also was my partner in a halloween RR and sent a huge variety of tubers, bulbs and a beautiful Daylily, plus some fun things for my kids. She outdid herself and I couldn't be happier with her choices!

Thank you DEB!

Tracy

Bookmark   October 12, 2008 at 11:45AM
nikkineel(GA 8/7b)

Deb was my sender in the Mnf: October swap! She clearly put a lot of thought in everthing she sent. There was tons of seeds and bulbs and everything was packed perfectly. Although she had a lot going on in her life, she sent not one but TWO boxes full of goodies and they were all sent fast! I hope to be able to trade with her again in the future! Nikki

Bookmark   October 24, 2008 at 5:39PM
divahethr(7b)

Deb was an active member in the 'tropical cacti succulent or anything grows' swap. She sends awesome amounts in a timely manner and is a pleasant member to have in a round robin group. She was a welcome addition the swap and I hope to meet up with her again in future swaps! Thank you, Deb!
heather

Bookmark   August 10, 2009 at 9:07PM
More Discussions
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™