Rooting cups ?

1janetta0(9bsunset16CA)July 12, 2010

Hi all, I've seen these see through cup like things that hold soil and you just attach them to a branch of something that you want to propagate and after a certain amount of time you can see the roots starting to come out.

Problem is.....I've forgotten what they are called and Google isn't helping my memory.

Do any of you know what they are called or know of a website that has them.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
billums_ms_7b(Delta MS 8A)

Rooter Pots

I'm thinking about trying those out too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rooter Pots Homepage

    Bookmark   July 12, 2010 at 11:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have some for several years, but seldom use them. Not because they don't work, they do. I only use them on trees or shrubs that are very difficult to start any other way. For best results you must find a branch that is very vertical as the built in reservoir of water must be kept upright. It also can take many months. Al

    Bookmark   July 13, 2010 at 9:31AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Royal Poinciana Tree Grafting (Delonix Regia, Flamboyant)
Anyone out there have any experience grafting the Royal...
Grafting Black Walnut
Has anyone done this? I'm going to try this spring,...
Propagating Angel vine???
Is there a secret to starting a cutting from this awesone...
propagating persimmon with cutting.
i read same subject in this forum and finding that...
How much light for cuttings?
How much light needs a bed for cuttings? If I put some...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™