bonechickchris

iheartroscoe(Zone 5, Northern IN)June 21, 2008

I just had a great trade with this gardenweb member! The seeds were shipped fast and packaged nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade again! :)

Thanks for a great trade!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reba_nc(z 7)

I just received her package. Very nice, she threw in extras and she was very pleasant to deal with. Would be happy to trade with her again!
Rebekah reba_nc

Bookmark   August 7, 2008 at 2:00PM
lemonwater(Ca Zone 9/Sunset 15)

Christy's a very pleasant person to trade with. I enjoyed talking to her, seeds were shipped promptly and packaged nicely (she even included full descriptions on each package). And she threw in tons of extras that I can't wait to plant! I would gladly trade with her again.

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 2:27PM
quiltingfox

Just did a wonderful trade with her. Communication was great. Everything was labeled and well-packaged. Good quality seeds. She even sent lots of bonus seeds which I am going to enjoy planting. Will gladly trade with her again in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

Bookmark   August 19, 2008 at 1:51PM
naplesgardener

We had a nice trade also. Easy and fast.

naplesgardener

Bookmark   August 21, 2008 at 9:29AM
iheartroscoe(Zone 5, Northern IN)

I just completed a Round Robin exchange where Christy was my partner. I couldn't have been happier with this trade! She's a great, considerate trader and sends wonderful things!

Thanks for a great trade!

Bookmark   August 26, 2008 at 4:44PM
katie88(z8a NC)

A very generous trader -- writes details on her seed packets -- aids my garden planning.

Thanks Chris!

Katie
GW: katie88

Bookmark   October 6, 2008 at 2:34AM
booberry85(5)

I just finished a RR swap with Christy. Wow! It felt like Christmas! She went above and beyond my expectations. Don't hesitate to trade with her!

Bookmark   October 8, 2008 at 8:17PM
poisondartfrog

Well labeled seed packets are such a pleasure to receive! Thanks Chris, for the great trade!
Alana

Bookmark   November 25, 2008 at 6:29PM
southerncharm1(Orlando, FL Z9)

Christy and I were partners in an Incredible Edibles swap. She is a great swap partner! Sweet person, very thoughtful and generous. She sent me some awesome seeds, recipes and goodies! You can tell she puts a lot of thought into her swaps. Thanks so much Christy!!! You're the best!!!

Would definitely swap again.

Kathy

Bookmark   December 1, 2008 at 8:51AM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

Received a wonderful package of a whole variety of seeds from Christy. Yeah I'm in seed heaven :)

Will certainly swap again and would highly recommend swapping with her.

Thanks again,

Toni

Bookmark   December 3, 2008 at 12:09PM
divahethr(7b)

I received Bay Laurel Cuttings in the Secret Santa OMG that is so wonderful!!!!!! I am so grateful that she chose to send to me!!!!!!!!!!I have these wonderful plants now!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Bonechickchris is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   December 13, 2008 at 3:57PM
markcase1964(7 Piedmont NC)

Christy is a great person to trade. Surprises in the pack and lots of seeds. the notes and letters that came with are wonderful. I am so glad we traded.

Bookmark   December 15, 2008 at 9:43PM
wind_red(Zone 8/9 CA)

Thank you Christy for the christmas card and seeds. I must be a really good girl this year to have you as my secret santa!!

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 2:05AM
plant-one-on-me(MI 5b)

Christy sent Jordan and me some wonderful Secret Santa seeds...THANKS! Kim

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 9:01AM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

Received a wonderful card from Christy, in the SS swap and WOOHOO More tomato seeds and squash seeds and herb seeds and radish seeds and mustard seeds and so much more!!!!! :) Ohhh I'm so excited for Spring!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 1:11PM
poisondartfrog

Christy sent me some fantastic seeds in the Secret Santa Card Swap-wonderful ornamental vegetables. Thank you Christy!!
Alana

Bookmark   December 19, 2008 at 9:56AM
wishdesign(z7 MD)

A big thank you to Christy for the wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa RR. She was very generous and I'm looking forward to growing the carrots she sent!

Bookmark   December 19, 2008 at 10:22PM
ncgardengirl

Bonechickchris-Christy is just the greatest. She sent me
mutliple packs of seeds I was looking for in th Secret Santa Swap. I was shocked she had sent so many but I was VERY please she did and it was a terrific assortment!

Thanks so much for being a great swapper!
:) Fran

Bookmark   December 20, 2008 at 9:39AM
riley17(5)

Thank you very much for the great trade! The package was nicely packed and not a single seed was crushed! Thanks!!

Bookmark   January 3, 2009 at 9:26PM
booberry85(5)

WhooHoo! I love trading with Christy. I just gave her the motto, "Why do when you can overdo!" LOL! She really goes above & beyond. I just can't say enough good things about her!

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 5:49PM
quiltingfox

Just received a bunch of wonderful flower seeds from her. Can't wait to add them to my garden this spring. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

Bookmark   February 2, 2009 at 1:57PM
lisam627_ohio_z6(Z5 OH)

I participated in a Heirloom tomato swap coordinated by Christy...and she did a fantastic job!!!! I really appreciate all the effort Christy put into this swap. She did a wonderful job keeping everyone apprised of the status of their seeds, and put forth a lot of extra effort to make a lot of people happy - especially me. Thanks so much, Christy! - Lisa

Bookmark   March 12, 2009 at 8:51PM
ejmoore510(7)

Just finished a WONDERFUL I.E. Spring Fling Swap with Christy as well as the Heirloom tomato swap she hosted that were both fabulous! She's very generous and includes lots of unique varities! Will look forward to swapping with her soon!

Joan

Bookmark   March 19, 2009 at 4:28PM
sunnyk(Z6 SW Coastal CT)

Christy is absolutely fabulous when it comes to swapping!! She is genuinely sweet and extraordinarily generous! I am so happy that I have gotten to trade with her and to know her :)

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 6:30PM
sandlapper_rose(Zone 8)

Christy is such a thoughtful and generous swap partner. I got to know her through the Incredible Edibles group. I received so many wonderful seeds and her e-mail communication is so caring.
I am just adding my happy results to the others posted here.
Jeanne

Bookmark   July 4, 2009 at 12:15PM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

Have had a number of trades with Christy. She is always so thoughtful in her selections to send to you. I don't think I've traded with such a generous person before and when you join one of Christy's swaps...expect amazing results! She actually contacts folks she knows may have something different, just to make sure a little something special goes into each person's package. That's above and beyond what any host has ever done in a swap that I've been in.

Thank you SO much Christy...Daniel and I are still enjoying the black seeds, planting some and holding others for next season. He was SO stoked with his first swap and I'm so glad it was hosted by you.

Thanks again,

Toni

Bookmark   July 13, 2009 at 5:52PM
More Discussions
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
panhandle_seed_swap
Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas...
cryptid
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™