pat_6

debplus3(z4MN)June 13, 2007

I just completed a great trade with Pat. The plants were large, healthy and the communication during the trade was great. She was very generous and I would trade with her again anytime.

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
west_texas_peg(8a West Cen TX)

Just completed a great swap with Pat. 3 new iris for my beds, can't wait til next spring! Her plants had large rhizomes and were very healthy. Hope to swap with her again!

Peggy

Bookmark   June 14, 2007 at 2:38PM
wishnforspring(z5 Upstate NY)

I did a trade for 2 kinds of Iris from Pat and boy was I shocked!! They were the biggest,healthiest iris toes I had ever seen! She packed a box so full I was surprised when I picked it up. We are working on another trade(s). I have made a new friend along with a great GW trading friend.Thanks Pat :)

Bookmark   June 21, 2007 at 3:24PM
shadyside(z6WV)

just finished a trade with Pat and she was VERY generous. She's a credit to the GW site. Thanks again Pat--Susan Z.

Bookmark   April 17, 2008 at 8:46PM
keithrnjd(7b)

Pat is a great trader! She is generous in what she sends, and the plants are doing great!

Thanks, Pat! I would be pleased to trade with you any time! ;-)

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 6:27AM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

Pat is a very sweet person! I received a box of plants from her as a "thank you" for hostessing a RR swap. Entirely HER idea! She insisted! What a generous soul! The plants were healthy & beautiful specimens.
I would heartily recommend her to anyone.
Thank you so much, Pat!! :O)

Melissa

Bookmark   May 5, 2008 at 11:44PM
shar2926(z8 Or)

Yes, I am another "Pat fan" she makes a fantastic flat rate box full of goodies,I am so happy with every plant I received!
They all are doing great! KUDOS! I hope to trade again in 2009! Thanks soooo Much!

Bookmark   June 18, 2008 at 10:18AM
tracyvine(6 NE Ohio)

All I can say about Pat is that she is the most fantastic person a girl could share plants with. I love her to pieces and the beautiful plants that she sent me were the largest divisions I have ever received. Everything was packed meticulously, wrapped perfectly, and labeled twice for easy identification. This was simpy the best experience all the way around.

tracy

Bookmark   July 30, 2009 at 5:13PM
More Discussions
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
Soilent_green
Soilent-green, Tom, is rather new and a great addition...
graanieb
pat44th
Had a great trade with Pat. Plants were packaged great...
divahethr
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™