Jung Seed Co.

roxy_girl(7b Weatherford TX)February 22, 2007

I ordered a Ebb Tide rose bush from them last year and it arrived in very good condition, planted it and it was outstanding!!! This year I ordered a few seeds and some more plants from them, the seeds arrived quickly and I'm looking forward to the plants. If they perform as good as the rose bush did I'll be tickled pink! Fair prices I might add too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jung Seed Co.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msbernard(z4 cental OR)

I've only ordered seeds from Jungs and was thrilled with their seed selection, quality seeds with quick germination and fast shipment. Their prices are more than fair and they give excellent customer serice. You should give them a try.

Bookmark   February 23, 2007 at 2:17AM
zeedman Zone 5 Wisconsin

I've done business with them since I was young (I'm not saying how long ago that was), especially since they are in my home state; and I have been satisfied until recently. I ordered some cannas from them - expensive ones at that. They arrived small, dehydrated, and dead. When I contacted them regarding my desire for a refund, they said that they would only give me a credit toward other merchandise. I found that response to be unsatisfactory, and will not do business with them again.

Bookmark   February 24, 2007 at 1:39PM
roxy_girl(7b Weatherford TX)

Bummer to hear that zeedman, I have to agree that the not refunding your money is unsatisfactory (I've never come up against that problem with Jung), I just received my new order of plants from them today and ALL of them look great!!! In fact I am tickled pink! We all have hits and misses with different companys I guess...

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 7:15PM
tsugajunkie z5 SE WI

I have all but given up on Jung's. It seems over the last 3-5 years they've gone steadily downhill regarding their plant material. It looks like the more companies they buy, the worse they get.

tj

Bookmark   December 7, 2007 at 5:51PM
laceyvail(6A, WV)

Poor quality plants, and the seeds are often not that great either.

Bookmark   December 11, 2007 at 5:52AM
bigred(z8 Ark.)

I ordered seeds and seed potatoes from them earlier this year. Only a few of the Yukon Gold seed potatoes were any good and part of the blue potatoes were moldy and rotten too. Seed germinated well for me though.

PP

Bookmark   December 12, 2007 at 9:46AM
bluespanishlady

I have also ordered own root rose bushes that were spectacular from this nursery and can highly recommend.Good size plants with great root systems; still doing well and flowering with the best.

Bookmark   March 31, 2009 at 10:28PM
More Discussions
Sampleseeds.com
I have placed 2 orders for seeds in the past 4 months...
valal111
Aaron's Nursery Business Practices
It is rare I would bother to publicize a bad experience...
jimt-2008
Park Seed
I placed an order last Sunday, for many seed packs....
cottonwood468
Antique Rose Emporium
I recently ordereded plants from this vendor and was...
cearbhaill
Anyone used Starkbros.com??? or have other recs?
I'm trying to purchase a bonfire peach but cannot find...
tgleaves
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™