flwrs4ever ++++++++

joy_gardenJune 24, 2007

sorry did not find a started trade in this name so I received thanks a +++++++++ sorry took me long x fedback

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

I just completed a great trade with Kym! She is wonderful and would trade with her again in a NY minute! Thanks again Kym for a great trade!~Angie

Bookmark   October 17, 2007 at 2:42AM
strmywthr3(Central OH z5)

quick and easy trade. would trade with again. thanks!

Bookmark   October 20, 2007 at 8:23PM
annette_1964(z8 SC)

Just completed a seed trade with Kym. Great looking seeds and so many. Great communication. Would certainly trade again.

Thanks,
Annette

Bookmark   October 22, 2007 at 7:54PM
flwrs4ever

thanks for all the nice comments....I wish more people would use this forum....I must have done well over 100 trades, and only a few comments....kinda makes it look like I dont trade...

Thanks again and hugs to you all !

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 11:50AM
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

I guess I should mention we have had more than one FANTASTIC trade! :) Kym is awesome and is a great trader,she is prompt,kind and generous...what more could you ask for? Thanks Kym for the great trades and I hope we have many more! ~Angie

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 1:38PM
flwrs4ever

Thanks sooo much Angie !! Hugs to you....I wasnt
" looking " for you to add more...LOL

Bookmark   January 14, 2008 at 9:31PM
strmywthr3(Central OH z5)

great trader!

Bookmark   January 16, 2008 at 10:09AM
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

Completed a great seed trade with her, and would trade again anytime!!

Bookmark   February 2, 2008 at 10:09AM
agirlsgirl(6 SW-PA)

Kym just sent me an awesome envy of seeds! Thanks so much Kym! :) Yours will be in the mail as soon as "something" arrives! So nice to have such enabling friends! :D

Bookmark   March 18, 2008 at 2:03PM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

I just completed a great trade with Miss Kym! She is a thoughtful & honest swapper! She sent a great selection of bulbs!
Thanks, Kym!!

Melissa

Bookmark   March 18, 2008 at 2:28PM
medontdo(8)

ok i'm so late!! kym sent me some very aweome seeds!! WOW is all i could really say!! :')) she is so very sweet and so very nice!!! i would sooo trade with her again in a heartbeat!! and i would highly recomend trading with her!! i just really like kym and so will you!! trust me!! :'))
thank you soooo much kym :'))

Bookmark   March 18, 2008 at 6:57PM
flwrs4ever

Thanks again for all the great comments...you ALL ROCK !!

You all bring the rays of sunshine into my day...thanks !

Bookmark   March 18, 2008 at 11:42PM
ishareflowers

I just finished a great trade with Kym. I would trade again anytime.

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 12:13PM
medontdo(8)

kym just sent my seeds!! wow!! i am sooo pleased!! (as if i wouldn''t be LOL) she is not only generous but sweet!! you'll really love trading with kym!! trust me on that!! :')) thank you sooo much kym :'))

Bookmark   March 31, 2008 at 8:03PM
irishdescended(6)

Just completed a trade with Kym. She sent some really nice seeds I have been wanting for a while. A really nice lady with whom I would trade with anytime. Darla

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 1:34AM
love2gardennc

I just completed an amazing trade for seeds with Kym. She even decorated the mailer, I am sure that my postlady enjoyed having it in her mail. Thanks ever so, Les

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 2:42PM
plant-one-on-me(MI 5b)

Kym not only hosted the most awesome Secret Santa swap but she sent my granddaughter Jordan something she really wanted to receive from Santa. Thank you Kym, Jordan and I had a great time painting the ornaments.

Kim

Bookmark   December 25, 2008 at 3:32PM
threas(z7 PA)

Kym hosted the Secret Santa Seed Swap. It was great! She kept it fun by playing games. I received a beautiful hot chocolate mug with a long-handled spoon & a lid, filled with candy!
Thank you Kym! Looking forward to the Birthday Extravaganza Swap!

Bookmark   January 1, 2009 at 9:16AM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

Kym rocks! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed her hosting the Secret Santa Swap recently. She is definitely one of the most thoughtful people I've met here on GW! The way I see it, she should have at least 146 great reviews since that's how many of us benefitted from all her hard work in that swap. It was amazing to say the least how she made sure to see to it that every single member was blessed and received at least 5 Christmas "wishes". Thank you SO very much, Kym!

I am especially thankful for the envelope she sent to me and another to my daughter, Hannah. You really know how to bring some huge smiles to our faces, Kym!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 11:24PM
luvsgrtdanes

4 star trade with Kym!!! Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance, an asset to GW!!!

Bookmark   January 30, 2009 at 7:37AM
graanieb

Kym is unforgetable, agree with everyone here,don't know what took me so long to sing the praises.
Hugs and thanks Kym.

GB Bea

Bookmark   February 2, 2009 at 6:23AM
kamiljablo(6)

Kym is a great trader and an awsome swap host!!!!

Kamil

Bookmark   February 26, 2009 at 3:12PM
pumkingal(5)

very sorry slow to post putor been down and up, now works
Had a wonderful experience with Kim very great trades and nice too, thanks Kym

Bookmark   February 26, 2009 at 3:49PM
chellflower(8b)

Not only did Kym send me a beautiful card withthree types of heuchera seeds for my bday, but she also Hosted the bday swap (and the Santa swap, etc)! She is a very sweet and generous person and devotes alot of her time helping make Gweb a fun site to visit(esp. the Round Robin forum!) Kym is a great asset to Gweb! Thanks soo much Kym for all you do, and for your friendship!!!

Bookmark   March 11, 2009 at 2:56AM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

I received a wonderful card and great seeds from Kym for the April Birthday Buddies Swap. Thanks!

Bookmark   May 7, 2009 at 1:14AM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

This the 2nd round robin swap that I was in that Kym hosted. She is an amazing host and does a really fantastic job. Everyone was very well pleased that participated in her swaps! Thanks for making these swaps the best for everyone who joins!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 3:31PM
molly_and_me(9)

Kym did a great job hosting the Secret Santa Swap.

This swap brings a lot of joy into many lives.

Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 9:16PM
retsec

Even though Kym can't garden herself right now, she still spends hours and hours doing the Secret Santa Swap for all of us. She is the best Secret Santa we could have. Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this swap. You are the best.
Nancy

Bookmark   December 28, 2011 at 5:18PM
katkni(4)

She did a fantastic job with the Secret Santa Swap! Awesome!!! Love her!!

Bookmark   December 29, 2011 at 11:55PM
oliveoyl3

Kym was an awesome host for the Secret Santa Swap explaining things well so I was eager to join for my 1st GW seed swap.

Corrine

Bookmark   January 2, 2012 at 2:42PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Thanks more than you can know for hosting the "Secret Santa Seed Swap" again this year! As I let you know,...for reasons of our own, this swap has actually come to be the pinacle highlight of our Christmas season anymore. God bless you and yours always!

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 12:14AM
paulan70(5)

I would just like to say that Kym is a great hostess and always somes thru with any swaps that she host. thank you Kym

Paula

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 5:10AM
poisondartfrog

Grand gal, our Santa Kym! She hosts the most popular annual swap on GW. She goes out of her way to be inclusive and as fair as possible and tries to make it fun for all.
Alana

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 6:43AM
socalgardengal

Thank you Kym for hosting my first swap. I truely enjoyed finding mail from those generous folks that helped a newbie out. You did a fantastic job and I look forward to sharing with newbies this next santa swap.Happy New Year!

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 4:13PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Kym always does a fantastic job each year as our hostess in the Secret Santa Swap. I look forward to participating in it every year. Thank you!

Cindy

Bookmark   January 3, 2013 at 2:16AM
canyonwind(9)

Kym, you are so very appreciated, more than you know. Thanks for bringing so much joy, fun, good cheer, and happiness to so many gardeners here on GW. Thank you for making the Secret Santa Swap the true gift of giving. That is what it is all about! You are such a pleasure and a gift to each of us. Cheers to Santa Kym! God Bless!

Annie

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 11:03PM
katkni(4)

The Secret Santa Swap is the ONLY round robin exchange I do, because I know it will always be fun :) What a great hostess, thanks Kym!!!

Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 8:28PM
socalgardengal

Santa Kym, You Rock! Thank you for another Awesome Secret Santa Swap!

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 8:51PM
katkni(4)

The Secret Santa swap is the best! She runs a good show! It's always positive, fun, and successful. Flowers4ever makes sure that everyone gets cards and seeds, even if they're hard to shop for :)

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 11:12PM
primrose1x3(7)

I am one of many happy beneficiaries of Kym's hosting of the Secret Santa swap, and appreciate the positive notes that it casts upon all those who come within its circle. Thank you so much, Kym, and may you receive as much fun as you create for others.

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 10:00PM
socalgardengal

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO "SANTA KYM" for another AWESOME SSS! Always a blast!!!! Happy New Year !

Bookmark   December 29, 2014 at 3:05PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Kym,...what socalgardengal said! - Another super excellent SSSS! Wow,...thank you so extremely much for hosting this again! You're definitely a GardenWeb gem! As you well know, the SSSS is always the pinnacle of Elly's and my winter holiday season anymore. All blessings upon you, and wishing you a totally fab 2015 in every conceivable way!

Bookmark   January 8, 2015 at 10:40PM
More Discussions
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™