Heirloom Acres

jaynineMarch 1, 2011

Our third year ordering: they can sometimes be slow with shipping, but their prices are very, very good. Good communication also. Recommended.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mountainman.wvu

I just found them and was thinking of ordering.

Bookmark   August 26, 2011 at 12:56AM
rqeversole

Whoops! Didnt see you had a thread going on them before I started a new one...I'll copy and paste my review here:
Bought about $30.00 worth of stuff from these guys back in October. It was hard not to after seeing the prices! So cheap! Afterwards I got scared and started reading a ton of bad reviews on other sites. I received my order in about 3 weeks,with 6 items back ordered. I called and called and called for a month trying to see when I would receive them. I finally got someone on the phone on Thursday to ask about my order. I was told that They were placing an order for some of the items on my back ordered list next week, and would probably have them to me in late Jan 2012. The other 2 items would be ordered after Christmas and they would have them to me "sometime next year".
I immediately asked why they were listed as in stock online and was told it was too time consuming to constantly update availability online. I asked for a refund and did receive it in 1 days time.
I suppose this would be an ok company if you have 6 months to wait for your seeds!

Bookmark   December 10, 2011 at 7:17PM
jaynine

I'd like to withdraw my recommendation: I placed an order on 1/23, was charged 1/24, emailed about order status 2/13 (no response), 2/21 (no response) and 2/25--asking them to please send my seeds and stating I wouldn't be ordering again. I haven't heard anything.

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 9:56PM
mrdoitall(7)

I ordered from them last year. about $80.00 in seeds and herbs. Carrots, Lettuce and parsnips had 0 germination. I think it was just old seed. All other items where okay. 4 Items back ordered but I did get them.They are slow in shipping this was around the 1st of the year. I did not order from them this year. Because of the old seed.

Bookmark   February 28, 2013 at 5:59AM
More Discussions
springhill nurseries ok?
would like to hear the good, bad or ugly on this vendor....
jeanr
Aaron's Nursery Business Practices
It is rare I would bother to publicize a bad experience...
jimt-2008
Michigan Bulb Company
They did ship my order in a secure and effiecient manner...
queenvalerie
Sampleseeds.com
I have placed 2 orders for seeds in the past 4 months...
valal111
Home Depot, why throw out healthy plants?
The other day I went to HD located in Rhode Island....
Rescueplants
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™