vaflowernut

irishdescended(6)June 26, 2014

Did a search on this forum and couldnt find a post that someones else started. Anyways had a great experience trading with her. She was VERY generous. and the corms looked fresh and healthy. She even sent then clean! No mess! She is also a very friendly person and I would happily trade with her anytime! Darla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lisa_1968(Z6 KY)

I just got a package from vaflowernut, and I am very pleased. Everything was packaged very nicely, it she sent it very quickly, and even sent me a plant that she knew I wanted badly, but was not on her list of haves. Very positive experience.

Bookmark   July 31, 2014 at 12:01PM
linlily(z5/6PA)

I recently had a very nice trade with vaflowernut. She packed my plants and bulbs very nicely and they arrived in great condition. She is very generous with her trades too, and I hope we can trade again soon.
Linda

Bookmark   August 7, 2014 at 4:51PM
queen_gardener(5 OH)

I too received a wonderful package from her, actually, she sent a second one because she thought I was generous, but I think it was her who was more generous!!! I was very happy with our interactions and trades! Thank you very very much!!!!

Bookmark   October 21, 2014 at 4:07PM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

I came home tonight to such a nice surprise: a fat bubbly from vaflowernut! What a joy she is :) I hope we can trade again some time.

Bookmark   October 25, 2014 at 1:28AM
phylis(9b CA)

It's such a pleasure trading with vaflowernut. She's sweet, and very prompt with emails. I received generous amount of seeds and surprise extras. Thank you, I'd love to trade again anytime! :)

Bookmark   November 18, 2014 at 9:58PM
pugetsoundgardener(8 Puget Sound WA)

Just received a box from vaflowernut full of bulbs and seeds. So well packaged and everything is in beautiful condition. Thanks so much - I'd love to trade any time!

Bookmark   January 2, 2015 at 7:16PM
More Discussions
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
jensyen
Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy...
ryanwillian
frugal_gardening
Just completed a great trade with Joanna. Nice seed...
terrigail_gw
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™