Go to Jail? Willis Orchards for Sale

fireant156May 28, 2010

Governmental agents have leaked a report of a widespread, ongoing investigation of Paradise Palm Co. Nursery and Willis Orchard Nursery, and that the owner of Willis Orchards has panicked to rush to sell out his company and to flee the United States. This result of this online information has been published at (www.buybusiness.com/Businesses/13803/Multi-Million-Dollar-Mail-Order-Nursery-for-Sale-Top-Nationally-Recognized-Company)

Authorities claim that Paradise Palm Co. was formally a website operated under the Internet address, www.paradisepalmco.com owned by Jason Willis, who also owns www.willisorchards.com, and the closed down company, Paradise Palm Co. has been forced off the INTERNET due to illegal activities. Rumors fly, that the U.S.D.A, recently fined Willis Orchard Co. for illegally shipping infected citrus into Texas and other States. Jason Willis was forced to destroy all his on site diseased citrus trees and then to "Cease and Desist" the selling of citrus on the www.willisorchards.com website.

A garden watchdog website, is reporting that Willis Orchard Nursery has compiled more negative complaints that positives, and the B.B.B. after three years is still showing an 'F' rating for www.willisorchards.com, a rating that is so bad. that you cannot even bring up the name Willis Orchards unless you type in the now defunct company, Paradise Palm Co in Moultrie, Georgia.

It is unclear. whether or not, the greatly indebted and empty pockets of former suppliers of Willis Orchards will seek a Court intervention to block the sale of Willis Orchards, before the owner, Jason Willis, has a chance to flee the United States and pursue his other interests in a foreign county.

Website investigators have advised present and past customers of Willis Orchards and Paradise Palm Co. to complain to the following agencies, if they have any complaints against the Willis Orchards complex, or if the customers are owed free replacements resulting from dead or infected plants.

Tommy Irvin Georgia State Agriculture Commissioner:

Email- tommy.irvin@agr.georgia.gov

Phone- 1-800-282-5852

Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs:

Office of the Attorney General of Georgia

Thurbert E. Baker, Attorney General

40 Capitol Square, SW

Atlanta, GA 30334

Call 404-651-8600 or Toll Free 1-800-869-1123

Website: http://consumer.georgia.gov/00/channel_title/0,2094,5426814_39102589,00.html

Georgia BBB:

500 12th Street

Columbus GA 31901

Phone- (706)324-0712

Email- info@columbus-ga.bbb.org

Website- http://columbusga.bbb.org

For protection you can file charge backs with your credit card company also.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

I think most of us would know better than to order from Willis in the first place, given their negative ratings on Garden Watchdog. But, it's kind of weird how all these new people are signing up just to post these messages here on Gardenweb in multiple forums. Something seems a little fishy. I think there may be more to the story than meets the eye, and there may be more to the motives of these new forum participants than they claim.

Bookmark   May 30, 2010 at 11:08PM
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

Jason, the owner of Willis Orchards, addressed this apparently unethical new contributor in a thread in the Fruit and Orchards Forum. This kind of slimy behavior like Fireant (most likely Jason's infamous, dreadful, and dishonest competitor) is exhibiting makes me almost as angry as the awful SPAMers I hate so much. Here's a link to the thread with Jason's response.

Here is a link that might be useful: Response in Fruit and Orchards Forum

Bookmark   June 1, 2010 at 8:29PM
outsider

I have bought for yrs from willis have i always been happy,
no but it is i wanted my stuff now instead of when it was to be delivered(per shipping) out of over $1500 worth of items maybe $75 worth died, but where replaced when (ucg)
the next shipping time. I still buy my plants were small, but next yr i got fruit or berries will buy again. Now tyty i will NEVER use again when i read this i thought for sure they meant tyty not willis orchard

Bookmark   August 7, 2014 at 5:03PM
More Discussions
nature hills nursery, online website - keep your money
By far, the lousiest, most dubious company I have ever...
stormygaylebuss
Sampleseeds.com
I have placed 2 orders for seeds in the past 4 months...
valal111
white flower farm...negati ve!!!
I spent $42.85 on 2 plants, one Euphorbia and one Astrantia....
roxy_girl
Park Seed
I placed an order last Sunday, for many seed packs....
cottonwood468
Pinetree Seeds
If you haven't ordered from this company give it a...
galium
Sponsored Products
Willy Pendant
Lightology
BonJour Orchard Harvest 16-piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set
Overstock.com
Willy Incandescent Pendant
Lightology
Willis Waterfall Roman Tub Faucet
Signature Hardware
Orchard Collection Stacking Storage Basket - Set of Two
$24.99 | zulily