Buggycrazy

Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)October 22, 2009

Once again I have been blown away with the nice sized and healthy Daffodils I have received from BuggyCrazy.

I especially like their daffodil prices, thought they carry a lot of other beautiful things, and their shipping seems very reasonable.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: BuggyCrazy on line site

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
riley17(5)

Oh my Word. Have you read the rant at the bottom of the page? I'm not saying that makes it a bad place to order from but I'd be a little skeptical after reading a rant like that. :O I dunno though it kinda makes me feel bad and want to place an order with them but kinda scares me away at the same time...

Bookmark   December 27, 2009 at 10:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I had read the rant before, but see she must have added more recently. Poor woman, she certainly has had a lot of grief and hell. I am feeling sorry for her in spite of her being a bit over the top in her rant. I'd likely still order from her. She was quick to acknowledge my order and I think even emailed me about what shipping time I 'preferred' on the daffs. I ordered from them also back in 2006 or 2007 also and was just as pleased with my order that time.

Bookmark   January 20, 2010 at 12:32PM
More Discussions
white flower farm...negati ve!!!
I spent $42.85 on 2 plants, one Euphorbia and one Astrantia....
roxy_girl
Antique Rose Emporium
I recently ordereded plants from this vendor and was...
cearbhaill
Anyone used Starkbros.com??? or have other recs?
I'm trying to purchase a bonfire peach but cannot find...
tgleaves
Suggestions for places to buy Daylilies
Can anyone share the names of places to buy Daylilies...
carota18
Michigan Bulb Company
They did ship my order in a secure and effiecient manner...
queenvalerie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™