Antique Rose Emporium

cearbhaillOctober 26, 2007

I recently ordereded plants from this vendor and was very happy with what I received. Large, happy, healthy ross that were well packed in a specially designed box for shipping.

There selection is extraordinary and all of their plants go for one low price. If you have your heart set on one specific cultivar and can't find it anywhere else give these guys a shot.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Antique Rose Emporium

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marlingardener

We are lucky enough to be able to visit the Antique Rose Emporium. We have found their staff to be knowledgeable, helpful and enthusiastic about roses! We highly recommend either visiting one of the ARE sites ( Independence or San Antonio, Texas) or ordering from them. They are one of the top 30 in the Garden Watchdog, and have certainly earned their high rating.

Bookmark   October 28, 2007 at 8:36PM
mysteryrose(z5)

Their roses really hit the ground running; they're huge. I've ordered from them for years and never been anything but delighted. Highest recommendation.

Bookmark   March 9, 2008 at 9:56PM
esga

They are among the best mail order rose nurseries - huge, beautiful plants. Their catalog, years old now, is one of my reference books. I envy those of you who are close enough to visit - they sold the one in Dahlonega Georgia, which was just a paradise.

Bookmark   March 31, 2008 at 3:01PM
beshara(7B)

Elisabeth, do you live in Pine Lake, GA? I live somewhat nearby at East Lake Commons co-housing, with many friends in Pine Lake. We can share rose cuttings, and I have over 60 types of herbs, and many day-lilies that will need diving come fall...Do you know if the Dahlonega Antique Rose Emporium, though sold, still has roses there?

Bookmark   June 18, 2013 at 12:43PM
Mary423(6B)

I think Antique rose emporium is excellent. I bought one Madame Alfred Carriere this Spring and she was big and healthy. I haven't yet had a bloom because she was in semi shade all summer and has been building her roots; but she is going to go great guns next year I am sure. Great job of packaging. I think they are great. Mary Mook

Bookmark   September 14, 2014 at 12:26PM
More Discussions
Annie's Annuals
This is the best place in the world! I'm lucky enough...
romando
please recommend where to buy carnations (Dianthus)
Im looking to buy carnation plant and wanted to know...
bluee19
Pinetree Seeds
If you haven't ordered from this company give it a...
galium
Suggestions for places to buy Daylilies
Can anyone share the names of places to buy Daylilies...
carota18
directgardening.com
I'm not sure this outfit needs any more bad publicity...
garystpaul
Sponsored Products
New Beige Hand Knotted Oushak 4' X 6' Turkish Geometric Design Wool Rug H5622
BH Sun Inc
Eurofase Pendant Lights Blanko Collection 5-Light Antique Brass Pendant
Home Depot
Paxon Area Rug
FRONTGATE
Makam Oushak Rug 4' x 6' - LIGHT BLUE/RUST
$1,339.00 | Horchow
Old Dutch Oblong Antique Copper Tray with Cast Brass Handles
Overstock.com