Heirloom Acres Seeds

rqeversoleDecember 10, 2011

Bought about $30.00 worth of stuff from these guys back in October. It was hard not to after seeing the prices! So cheap! Afterwards I got scared and started reading a ton of bad reviews on other sites. I received my order in about 3 weeks,with 6 items back ordered. I called and called and called for a month trying to see when I would receive them. I finally got someone on the phone on Thursday to ask about my order. I was told that They were placing an order for some of the items on my back ordered list next week, and would probably have them to me in late Jan 2012. The other 2 items would be ordered after Christmas and they would have them to me "sometime next year".

I immediately asked why they were listed as in stock online and was told it was too time consuming to constantly update availability online. I asked for a refund and did receive it in 1 days time.

I suppose this would be an ok company if you have 6 months to wait for your seeds!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
triniworms1220

My seeds took about a month to come to me and then 3 items were back dated. There has been no info as to when I will receive them. But the seeds I did receive has been doing well. The lettuce germinated in to days and tomatoes in 3 days. Off course I sprinkled a thin layer of worm castings to help with germination. I can't wait to get the rest of seeds.

Bookmark   July 3, 2012 at 11:30PM
More Discussions
Suggestions for places to buy Daylilies
Can anyone share the names of places to buy Daylilies...
carota18
Santa Rosa Gardens
I ordered for the first time in October, and was SO...
valal111
Home Depot, why throw out healthy plants?
The other day I went to HD located in Rhode Island....
Rescueplants
Almost Eden
I'm happy to say I've come across another great online...
karyn1
Anyone used Starkbros.com??? or have other recs?
I'm trying to purchase a bonfire peach but cannot find...
tgleaves
Sponsored Products
Pieced Neckroll Pillow 23" x 7" - SILVER/YELLOW
$290.00 | Horchow
Serena & Lily Brahms Mount Herringbone Bed Blanket
Serena & Lily
Impromptu Blue Rhythm Five-Light Internal and Accent Pendant with Clear Hand Cut
Bellacor
Worldwide Lighting Chandeliers Fiona 3-Light Polished Chrome Clear Crystal
Home Depot
Heriz Hand Knotted Wool Maroon Veg Dyed 3' X 10' Persian Oriental Area Rug H5100
BH Sun Inc
DENY Designs Valentina Ramos Beta Fish Outdoor Throw Pillow - 13494-OTHRP18
$49.00 | Hayneedle
Devonshire Fireplace Mantel Shelf
Signature Hardware
Heirloom Old Bronze One-Light 11-Foot Cord Pendant with Small Flared Metal
$354.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™