tatreanna

cryptid(Southern OR 7)July 30, 2013

Just finished a trade with Caran for some veggie and herb seeds. She was quick to send, the seeds were in generous amount, well protected in a bubble envelope and her homemade packets were very nicely done, with growing information written on them (I always appreciate that). All in all, I must say I am extremely pleased and I certainly recommend Tatreanna as a first class GW trader! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Artemis(9b)

Received my seeds from Caran yesterday. Great trade! Well packaged, with instructions. Quick shipping, easy to get ahold of, great trader! I highly recommend!

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 9:09AM
wonky(7)

I would agree with that, she is first class! I actually didn't do a trade, she was very generous and gave me some seeds that was on my want list. She was very nice!

Bookmark   August 8, 2013 at 4:44PM
sewwht(5 NE)

A fantastic trader, fast shipping and beautiful seed packets, very well packaged in a bubble envelope. I agree with all the above. Highly recommend. Thanks Caren!

Bookmark   August 16, 2013 at 11:57PM
zioncottage(7b)

5 stars for Tatreanna!
She replied promptly to emails, and shipped out my seeds super quick! The seeds were well protected by her packaging and the seed packets are pretty! Her notes on the seed packets shows that she knows her plants well and wants you to know pertinent information too! I would definitely trade with her again!

Bookmark   August 17, 2013 at 2:58PM
LullabyF360

Great to converse with as well as trade. The seeds from her were in my mailbox in no time.

Bookmark   September 3, 2013 at 3:33PM
recipesaver2(z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC)

Wonderful trade with Caran. Thanks so much for a great trade.
Jean

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 4:56PM
gardenlove1092

Great trade!!!! Love the packaging, fast shipping and she gave growing instructions which is always appreciated!!!

Bookmark   October 29, 2013 at 7:30PM
More Discussions
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
Melinda Hagen
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™