Melissa489

Astroknot(10a)July 6, 2012

This is my first negative review, I'm afraid.

I set up a small trade with Melissa489 on May 19th. I sent out my end right away, but I didn't receive anything from her. After 10 days, I sent an email checking in with her. A few days later, she replied, stating she'd just come back from traveling and had given her mother-in-law my seeds to mail.

I waited another week, emailed her again and politely asked if she'd been able to check with her mother-in-law to see if the seeds had been mailed out. No reply.

I've given up on the seeds. I understand things happen in real life and mix-ups and delays happen. I'm not in any rush to receive my trades, but I still want them to arrive eventually. I'd just appreciate keeping up the communication. I take my trades very seriously and do my best to make sure the other person gets their seeds safely, and I hope that whomever I trade with does the same courtesy to me.

I don't mean this to be a jibe at Melissa, because she seemed nice and maybe she got caught up in something and forgot. But, I'm still leaving this trade very disappointed.

More Discussions
lushgardener
I recently completed my second great trade with Rob....
kms4me
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
Sponsored Products
Yosemite Home Decor 24 in. Ceiling Fan Extension Downrod Dark Brown 24DRDB
$18.00 | Home Depot
Yosemite Home Decor 72 in. Ceiling Fan Extension Downrod Venetian Bronze 72DRVB
$37.80 | Home Depot
Indoor Fan and Light Kit: Yosemite Home Decor Bel Air Collection 56 in. Indoor O
Home Depot
Virtu MDC-489 16'' Side Cabinet Espresso Finish
$489.00 | Blue Bath
Melissa Quilted Shams (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
Indoor Ceiling Fans: Yosemite Home Decor Spectrum Collection 42 in. Indoor Cobal
Home Depot
Hand-hooked Melissa Contemporary Geometric Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug (3'3 x 5'3)
Overstock.com
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Dynamix Rugs MELISSA Dark Blue/Brown
$58.97 | Home Depot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™