snifers

cryptid(Southern OR 7)August 14, 2010

Just completed my first ever trade with snifers (Lisa) and I absolutely have no complaints! She was quite generous with what she had, and as prompt as she could possibly be! - From my personal excperience, I definitely recommend Lisa as a conscientious, positively comunicative, generous GW membder in every way! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

I withdrew from a trade with her when I figured out that she was using an email address (jlzivney) that was part of another GW screename with many negative reviews (lljjz).

If you do searches you'll see that she (as sniffers) has many posts on GW for trades in a fairly short period of time...and is also quite active with trade posts elsewhere on the web at the same time.

Here is a link that might be useful: lljjz rate & review

Bookmark   August 14, 2010 at 11:27AM
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

That was supposed to be "If you do searches you'll see that she (as snifers...not sniffers)...."

Bookmark   August 14, 2010 at 11:50AM
katmatney(5 NY)

I completed a trade with sniffers recently. She was generous with the amount of seeds and even sent extra.
I had no problems with the trade.
Kathy

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 8:14PM
kmpsmom

Tina is correct - I started a thread for my HAZY HOT and Humid Swap in late July on the RR board and Snifers wanted to join in. When I asked about her being LLJJZ - I was told that was her daughter not her and was promised the seeds that I had traded for in May because she was SURE that her daughter was just busy. I have never heard back after that conversation. Be cautious with your trades and get your end of the trade before sending out to her IMHO

Bookmark   September 3, 2010 at 1:30PM
lily55rjw(5 Northern Michigan)

Made a trade with snifersz (AKA snifers and lljjz) on September 5th. She was my 2nd person to trade with on Garden Web. I mailed out over 100 hollyhock seeds to her for trade and so far, have not heard from her via email or postal. Still waiting on my seeds from her. Hope they come soon. Sent yet, another email to her asking if she recieved my hollyhock seeds and if my trades have been mailed yet. Still waiting on a reply...

Bookmark   September 17, 2010 at 5:00PM
lily55rjw(5 Northern Michigan)

Recieved my seeds today!

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 9:32PM
roper2008 (7b)(7b)

First trade with lljjz (Marie) went well. Second trade with snifers (Lisa)
on another forum, didn't receive my end of the trade. Wasn't
aware of the connection until recently. Different names but
same address. It's a gamble with this person, you may or
may not get your part.

Bookmark   October 31, 2010 at 6:30PM
sgtlovesbella(san antonio)

Never received my end of the trade. Not trustworthy.

Bookmark   November 3, 2010 at 1:29AM
graanieb

just got generous amount of seeds from Lisa and she was friendly and communication was good, would trade with her again.

Bea

Bookmark   November 3, 2010 at 8:43PM
hostarookie(6 WV)

I've just completed another trade (2nd) with Lisa. In fact, she was one of the very first people I traded with after joining GW, and she sent TONS of extras in the first trade, and this second one was a large surprise trade, and she sent another great package!

Thanks Lisa!

Bookmark   January 3, 2011 at 4:25PM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

This trader is lljjz, snifers, snifersz, snifersz123, summerFlower and who knows what other nicks she has come up with. She uses multiple towns (close in vacinity) to throw you off track. If you have concerns, please email me and you can compare name and address. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH ANY TRADES WITH THIS PERSON.

Bookmark   January 4, 2011 at 12:42PM
celeegra(6 NYC)

She is now also emailing under the name rottweilermama.

Bookmark   February 6, 2011 at 6:14PM
sgtlovesbella(san antonio)

Was emailed by Rottweilermama introducing herself as Pam. Said she was new to trading. After emailing me twice from the email jlzivney@aol.com, I realized that this the same email that I traded with a lady name Marie last summer who never kept her end of the trade. I accept her recent trade as completion of our june2010 trade which she owed me under lljjz. Please be aware that this person name might change, but address, ups acct, and main email acct are the same.

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 6:33PM
More Discussions
artwk
I Recently received Wes' end of a trade we'd set up....
cryptid
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
suzydaze
wow i cant belive there were no matches for suzydaze! i...
chrizty
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™