celeegra

booboobolhuis(7, Oklahoma)August 26, 2010

I did a trade with Grace, she sent the seeds nicely packed and in perfect condition. Very pleased, fast shipping. Very happy with our trade, will absolutely trade with her again. Thanks again for the trade!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sherrih(8La)

I sent Grace 3 stamps for some tawny daylily's she was digging up for sasbe. She told me to only send stamps that she had plenty of bubble envy's. In return I got a large bubble envy full of freshly dug daylily's. What a generous trade. It was way more than I ever expected.I would gladly trade with her any time.
Sherri

Bookmark   September 20, 2010 at 8:58PM
sherrih(8La)

Just did a plant trade with her and again was very happy. A very nice person to trade with. THANKS!!!!

Bookmark   October 1, 2010 at 12:25AM
johnsaunt(7)

Just had a lovely trade with Grace -- everything went smoothly and the plants look perfect. Hope to trade with her again.

Ginny

Bookmark   October 2, 2010 at 7:19PM
tina_2

Hi - I had, a very nice trade with Grace.
She is very sweet person. She sent wonderful plants,
nicely packaged. I hope we trade again sometime!
Thank you, tina

Bookmark   October 13, 2010 at 10:13AM
eva1garden(7)

I had a great trade with Grace. She sent me healthy catalpa tree which I was wanting for a long time. Very nice lady . Thank you so much!!!!

Bookmark   November 4, 2010 at 10:37AM
soilent_green

Pleasant hassle-free trade. Would trade with again.

Bookmark   November 4, 2010 at 12:59PM
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

We had a very interesting and fun trade. Great to work with! Would trade anytime! GRrrrrrrreat!

Bookmark   November 9, 2010 at 1:40PM
sherrih(8La)

Did another trade with Grace, as always perfect. Trade with her on a weekly basis,AAAAAAA++++++++++ Always .
Thanks

Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 12:03AM
jmar3

I responded to an sasbe offer from Grace. She is very generous with her offers and even sent me a bonus. She kept me well informed when she mailed.I would gladly trade with her anytime. Judy

Bookmark   November 26, 2010 at 2:12PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by ckap 9a Houston,Texas (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 12:34

I just finished a seed exchange with Grace which she had posted for a SASE.She mailed the seeds in excellent condition along with some extras.I would trade with her again in future.

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   November 29, 2010 at 12:51PM
sundog2010(5)

Thank you for the sasbe! Her seed selectons were thoughtful and perfect for my needs. ;)

Bookmark   November 30, 2010 at 2:05PM
skippydel13(6)

I'm pretty much a newbie and she was so kind and generous with me, told me to send her stamps and she would provide some garlic for me to plant. Then said add extra postage and I'll send you walking onions. WOW, I got walking onions, 3 kinds of garlic, artichoke seeds, flying dragon AND white balloon flower. Fabulous person (I can't say to trade with, I didn't give her anything ...yet) but highly recommend dealing with her and a great person to chat with too. Thanks Grace!!!!

Bookmark   November 30, 2010 at 6:51PM
fluffybonbon(9)

I am also surprised to see her negative feedback on my R$R .
The trade did not go through because she was not sure if my bay leaf is edible, so I was no longer interested in continue trading with her because of her suspicion. We have never come to any agreement in that trade. If any negative feedback should be posted at all, I feel she should be the one who justly deserve a negative comment for being rude and vindictive.
I still saved some of her emails to me if you all want to review them.

Bookmark   December 11, 2010 at 3:13PM
redthreaddiy(6a MI)

From celeegra, I got a beautiful art print card along with pink poppies, purple longspur columbine, double yellow lily, and formosa lily seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. So generous! The formosa lily seeds look so interesting. Can't wait to plant all of the seeds you sent! Thank you thank you!!!

Bookmark   December 13, 2010 at 2:21PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Thank you so much for the lovely surprise! Not only did we have a swap going on but Grace was also a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. She sent a lovely card and an amazing amount of seeds! Would love to trade with again in the future and Thank you for being a part of the SSSS 2010!! Happy Sowing! :) vina

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 1:23PM
graanieb

Very nice card with great seeds and a personal message that is very nice, thank you Grace for card and seeds, glad you were thinking of me and were my Secret Santa!
Best wishes for Happy New year and good luck gardening and all.
Bea-Graanieb

Bookmark   January 3, 2011 at 5:20PM
hostarookie(6 WV)

I received wonderful seeds from Grace for a SASBE. She is very prompt and generous! Thanks Grace!!

Bookmark   January 7, 2011 at 9:13AM
littleonefb(zone 5, MA)

Grace responded to a BEAP offer I had. Promptly sent her bubble envelope with everything inside that was requested and let me know she had received the seeds as soon as she got them.

Wonderful experience and lots of fun with emails about how bad her snow fall is compared to mine. And believe me, we are both buried up the ying yang in the white stuff.

Fran

Bookmark   February 8, 2011 at 1:30AM
rosemctier(z5/6 waynesburg PA)

Grace was my partner in a mnf swap and oh what a box did she send! senders were to create their own themes and hers was dr seuss-- a box full of oddities! my FAVORITE! great partner :) thank you so much

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 8:08PM
karyn1(7a)

I just completed a trade with Grace. Everything was packed well and she even sent a nice bonus.

Bookmark   April 7, 2011 at 7:08AM
wispfox(6a)

Just received a newbie adaption package from celeegra. There was so much wonderful stuff in it, seeds, a couple plants, and even stickers! So delightful, and so appreciated.

Bookmark   May 16, 2011 at 11:20AM
sjc48

Just received a beautiful box of plants from Grace, for the MNF July Letting Freedom Ring Swap. Nicely packed, shipped very quickly, included several plants I have always wanted! Had a nice time chatting with her too. Thanks, Grace!
Shirley!

Bookmark   July 15, 2011 at 9:43PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Major thanks, Grace, for the wonderful card, tomato and Hyssop seeds you sent me for this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You definitely rock, girl!! :)

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 12:10AM
jaynine

Received some lovely seeds & a wonderful card from Grace in the Secret Santa swap. Very generous~thank you!

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
frugal_gardening
Just completed a great trade with Joanna. Nice seed...
terrigail_gw
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
Melinda Hagen
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™