gymnmore

lantanalover(8a)August 8, 2008

I met up with gymnmore for an exchange yesterday, and she was VERY generous in our trade!! I received many nice cuttings and rooted plants. Would definitely trade with her again! =)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

Gymnmore offered brug cuttings for postage. I received several nice cuttings in a very short time. I hope to trade with her again.

Bookmark   January 24, 2009 at 1:08PM
janan16(8b TX)

Had a huge trade with Judy! She is excellent!!! Everything was carefully packaged and communication with her was wonderful. She dashed to the post office between tornado sirens and impending storms. Above and beyond the call of duty! Five stars out of five! Hope I can trade with her again. ~Jeanann

Bookmark   July 30, 2009 at 10:45PM
karyn1(7a)

Judy is so thoughtful. She happened to see a post I'd made on the brug forum looking for a specific vine and contacted me. She sent me a whole pod and didn't want anything in return. I was happy that I was finally able to temp her with something but she really wasn't looking for anything in return including postage reimbursement. It's fellow gardeners like her that make this such a great site.

Bookmark   March 8, 2010 at 6:55AM
More Discussions
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™