booboobolhuis

medontdo(8)August 2, 2010

Jennifer sent me some really awesome looking seeds, in good amounts, she is very friendly to talk to, very fast with her trade! :') heck, what more could i ask for?? **big smile** she is an excellent trader IMHO i think she will fit in just fine here :')

Yes, i would trade with her in a heartbeat!! and i would recommend her to anyone!! **big smile** ~medo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Just completed a nice seed trade with newbie Jennifer. Seeds were as agreed upon, nicely labeled and packed and sent in a timely fashion. I'd gladly trade with her again.

Thanks Jennifer!

Sue

Bookmark   August 18, 2010 at 3:40PM
quiltingfox

Just did a trade with her. :-) Her seeds were labeled and well-packaged. Am very happy with the trade. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

Bookmark   August 20, 2010 at 1:13PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed a fabulous swap with Jennifer. I responded to a SASBE offer for Rose Of Sharon Seeds. She sent 2 packs and even a couple of surprise packs. Was very generous!! Would like to do an actual trade with her next time. Thanks so much Jennifer! and Happy Growing! vina

Bookmark   August 22, 2010 at 9:21AM
poisondartfrog

Jennifer sent neatly packaged and well labeled seeds in our recent trade-would trade again anytime.
Alana

Bookmark   August 23, 2010 at 9:01AM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

A few days ago I received a package of seeds from Jennifer and hey, she was really generous, her seed packets were clearly labeled, very well made and arrived in excellent condition! She even included a hand written, handy-dandy itemized trade list with a "Thank you!" at the bottom. Now, it's my turn. "Thank you, Jennifer, for a really great trade!! Hope we can do it again sometime soon!" :)

Bookmark   August 24, 2010 at 8:00PM
sherrih(8La)

I've done a couple of thrade with Jennifer. Her seeds are packed nicely,and lots of them, labeled and she mails very quickly. She is very nice and respond to emails quickly. Fun and easy to talk to.. I would trade with her any time..Thanks Jennifer for making me feel welcome you are GREAT!!!
Sherri

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 9:40PM
stormy_weather(5)

Received lots of seeds from Jennifer in cute little envelopes. All were clearly labeled and they arrived very quickly. Would love to trade again. :)

Bookmark   August 30, 2010 at 5:04PM
medontdo(8)

WOW!!! Jennifer just sent us some mint plants!! In EXCELLENT condition. She let me know when they were going to be here every step of the way. :') I could not be happier with this trade!! Let me tell you!! She makes you feel at ease with EVERYTHING!! Huge thumbs up!! **big smile**
THanks Again!! ~medo

Bookmark   September 15, 2010 at 9:06AM
celeegra(6 NYC)

She is a joy to trade with! Good sense of humor & generous. I look forward to trading with her again soon.
Grace aka celeegra

Bookmark   September 17, 2010 at 10:57PM
passiflora2004(7a Westmoreland TN)

I have traded with Jennife a few times and she is wonderful to trade with.
i will trade with her any time.
Thanks for tradeing with me.

Robbie aka passiflora2004

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 1:11PM
More Discussions
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™