Overwintering new crepe myrtle cuttings
Hi all. I have finally gotten a few crepe myrtles to root for me, from cuttings. 2 are doing great. I have 7 others that I started about 2 weeks ago so the jury is still out on those...but my question is: Part 1- of the 2 that are doing great, they have new growth (see the pic) but they are still very small. Should I plant those now, wait til they are a little bigger (like next month-October) or just wait til Spring? I'm not sure what to do with them now that they are getting new growth. Part 2 of this question is, the same question but for the other 7 that are still in the process of rooting. Assuming they do get roots and start getting new growth, it will be October before they are to the same stage as the first 2. Will that be too late in the year to do anything with them?
I'm very new to this so I apologize if this is a dumb question :)
This post was edited by Robins1stGarden on Thu, Sep 5, 13 at 14:17