queenofthemountain

medontdo(8)August 31, 2009

i am very happy to be the very first person to put a great post for Kara!!

not only is she a great person to talk to!! but she is also very generous, and very fast with her trades!! **big smile** she is very easy to work with on them!! i like how she is to the point in a nice way! can't beat that!! **grin** also she checked my list ahead of time, knew about me, Hee Hee

i can't wait till the next time we trade!! i would and do highly recommend you to trade with Kara!! she's gonna be way up there on who i'd trade with!! **big smiles**

~medo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stlgirl(6a MO)

Just completed a nice trade with Kara. Seeds arrived quickly and were nicely packaged. She also surprised me with a bonus pack!

-StLGirl

Bookmark   September 23, 2009 at 8:15PM
columbine21(zone 6 , IL)

I traded with Kara a few weeks ago and thought I'd posted here already. I guess I didn't!Well,better late than never.
Kara is friendly, easy to get along with, good in communication, and quick to mail. Plus, she sent some of the most well-packaged seeds I have ever received.

Rebekah

Bookmark   October 24, 2009 at 3:38PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by granniemable 7 middle tennessee (granniemable@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Nov 9, 09 at 19:35

I had the best trade with Kara. She even played Santa,sending me tea. Oh, she is FAST,FAST,FAST.

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 2:23AM
kathy645(4 VT)

I responded to a newbie offer by queenofthemountain and received a wonderful gift of veggie seeds! I am looking forward to growing the unique varieties she sent. When I told her I would not be able to use some of the seeds in the offer, she surprised me by substituting two herbs that I love. The seeds arrived quickly and the packs were well marked. Thank you Kara for your generous gift!

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 11:31PM
carsons_mimi(7)

I just completed a trade this week with Kara. Everything went like clockwork. She was very friendly, efficient and even sent an extra "goodie" that turned out to be something high up on my wish list (even though she didn't know that) which was totally unexpected but a fantastic surprise.

I would highly recommend you trade with 'Queen' :-) if you get a chance.

Bookmark   January 25, 2010 at 9:11PM
thosedarnsqurls(Up-State NY 5)

I will also chime in with what a generous trader/giver of seeds she is.

And I would also agree that I have never seen such beautifully packaged seeds and also quickly sent.

Truely an asset to GW.

Bookmark   January 26, 2010 at 6:47PM
jcatblum(7)

I responded to a newbie offer by queenofthemountain and received some great veggie seeds! Nicely packed and arrived very quick!
Thanks so much!

Bookmark   February 5, 2010 at 7:13PM
irishdescended(6)

I just completed a very nice trade with Kara. Sent me some tomato seeds I had been wanting forever. Thanks Kara!

Bookmark   April 17, 2010 at 2:52PM
More Discussions
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
webuser_5438468
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™