woodthrush

pnwjoy(8b-Kalama,Wa.)September 15, 2007

Did a trade recently with Pam. She sent me 4 beautiful Astilbes all packaged very nicely. One was one I've been wanting and couldn't find for a long time.

Pam is an A+ trader. I'd trade with her again any time.

Joy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
prayerrock(zone 5)

I sent Pam a very nice Ponderosa pine. I waited several weeks for the 2 Josee lilacs i was suposed to get. The place she was suposed to be getting them from didnt send them she told me. She asked me if I wanted to wait longer for them I said yes..then she said she would send me somthing else or send the pine tree back a week later. I told her not to send the pine tree back I have no place for it. She then sent me an email today saying she sent the pine tree back to me. I am not at all happy with this. I would have found a way to compensate my trade not send their stuff back..now this poor little pine tree has to go through the shipping again and there is no place to put it once it gets here.
This drug out for several weeks and ended badly.

Mary

Bookmark   May 7, 2009 at 7:20PM
val1(z4 UT)

I just completed a great trade with Pam! The plants she sent were healthy and packaged very carefully. She was very generous and even sent surprises! I would gladly trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone wanting to do a trade. Thanks again Pam!

Bookmark   May 13, 2009 at 4:16PM
botanybabe

My trade with woodthrush went smoothly. She sent healthy plants and a bonus plant too. I would trade again if the opportunity appears.

Lainey

Bookmark   July 4, 2009 at 8:42PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by vaflowernut 6 southwest Va (pcbt07@centurylink.net) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 10:18

I had a very smooth trade, the plant was healthy and still doing great. I'd trade again. Thanks woodthrush

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   June 29, 2014 at 9:29AM
More Discussions
garden.bum
Had a very good trade. Nice communications. Generous...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™