bhnash

poisondartfrogSeptember 12, 2009

I had a very nice trade with Heidi. My seeds arrived yesterday-the envelope was so wet it oozed when I touched it. Instead of trying to dry it out when the P.O. did whatever they did to it, they had wrapped it in cellophane, which held the water in. Interesting logic.

I guess I am lucky I got it at all. It was so wet the stamps literally floated off it when I removed the plastic wrap and the glue that closed the flap was completely dissolved and the package was open.

Fortunately, Heidi had done a very nice job of packaging the seeds securely and they were safe and dry.

Thanks Heidi!

Alana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jaynine

First contact was made on the 9th, Heidi sent my seeds on the 10th and they arrived today! Very nice experience. Would trade again anytime. Thanks!

Bookmark   September 12, 2009 at 5:19PM
trillianh(GW 9 /Sunset 15 /Nor CA)

Very good communication, everything was packaged well and she even included a surprise off my wanted list!

Thanks!!

Bookmark   September 17, 2009 at 2:06AM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed the Crazy Fall Swap and bhansh was a great swapper...plants were healthy and well packed. Thank you so much! vina

Bookmark   September 18, 2009 at 2:13PM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

We completed a plant trade and Heidi sent two nicely packaged and healthy plants. Good communication and easy to deal with. I would be happy to trade with Heidi again.

Bookmark   September 24, 2009 at 8:49PM
antiqueorchid(Z-6)

I was in the Fall Crazy Crazy plant swap with her and received healthy plants. They were wrapped well and I would trade with her again. Thank you!!

Denise

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 9:30AM
virgiebaby165(z6 WNY)

Heidi has been wonderful to an older trader; doing a SASBE for hard to find seeds and I cannot praise her enough. Thanks Heidi; you are the best.
Ginny B. (GW: Virgiebaby165)

Bookmark   January 28, 2010 at 7:52AM
SusanC(9b/10a Sunset 17)

I had a great trade with Heidi recently. She sent me generous amounts of unusual seeds and some really cool extras. Would definitely trade again!

Susan

Bookmark   February 16, 2010 at 1:49PM
wildflowerman_2000

I received my generous seed trade today from Heidi. Great communications and prompt delivery. I would highly recommend trading with her in the future. Thanks for everything!! Mark

Bookmark   February 16, 2010 at 4:27PM
irishdescended(6)

I too just completed a trade with Heidi. She sent some very nice seeds and I cant wait to try them! I would trade with her again anytime. Darla.

Bookmark   June 20, 2010 at 4:06PM
More Discussions
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
Melinda Hagen
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
bakemom
she is so generous with her seeds, thank you so much...
micke
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™