Seedtrader ++

SusanC(9b/10a Sunset 17)September 12, 2007

I had a wonderful trade with seedtrader. I traded for her walking onion bulblets in exchange for a packet of datura seeds. -I expected she would send a few bulblets, but she sent me an envelope that was completely stuffed with them! (It arrived very promptly too.)

2 thumbs up. (-:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leecb(5 MA)

Just completed a seed trade with Marion (GW name: seedtrader).
Marion is a very generous trader, everything was packaged carefully and she even wrote sowing instructions on the envelopes.
She also sent me an "extra" that she thought I would like, complete with a very nice note. :)
She is prompt and very friendly, would definitely reccomend trading with her.
-Lysie

Bookmark   August 9, 2008 at 2:32PM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

I just had a lovely plant trade with Marion. It was easy to arrange the trade with her and she was very generous with the plants she sent. The packaging was perfect and the plants arrived in wonderful condition - fresh and green.

I was delighted with our trade, and would be very delighted to trade with her again.
Sue

Bookmark   September 25, 2008 at 8:54PM
mayflower53(Z -7 TN)

Received my plants from Marion today and she sent an abundance of plants. Way more than I traded for and they were packaged so nice.
Thank you Marion. Hope to trade again in the future.

SP

Bookmark   June 25, 2009 at 6:37PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed a great seed trade with the seedtrader :) Marion's emails were friendly and her seeds arrived very quickly. Would love to trade with again anytime! And thanks for the extra's...such a nice surprise! Happy Blooms! :) vina

Bookmark   March 8, 2011 at 2:31PM
snichols94(9b)

I just completed a trade with seedtrader, and I am very pleased. She sent me five times more seeds than I agreed to send her, just because she didn't want them to get old and have to be thrown out- so generous! Her seeds were clearly labeled and she included pictures. I would definitely trade with her again!

Bookmark   April 22, 2014 at 2:20PM
More Discussions
frugal_gardening
Just completed a great trade with Joanna. Nice seed...
terrigail_gw
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
Soilent_green
Soilent-green, Tom, is rather new and a great addition...
graanieb
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™