littlehomesteader

LullabyF360September 7, 2013

I traded peas for her beans as well as participated in her SASE. They got to me in no time flat.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

I recently enjoyed an extremely pleasant and gratifying trade with Jojo. Actually,...it wasn't a trade, but rather I sent her an SASBE for seeds she was offering, gratis. Gotta say, she was totally quick to send her seeds, which were definitely in generous quantity and arrived in great shape! I would have posted this sooner but I haven't been feeling well lately. - I absolutely recommend her as an GW trader! "Thank you so much for your generosity! I absolutely look forward to a time in the future when we may actually trade trade!" :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 0:36

Bookmark   October 13, 2013 at 5:09PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by blrhudugi none (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 18, 13 at 17:39

Thank you for the package. How very neatly packed. I think I will copy this trick. I really appreciate all the seeds you included. I hope I have success in growing them.

Thanks again.

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   November 20, 2013 at 8:22AM
EricaBraun(9b)

Jojo just sent me a fantastic pack of seeds! I responded to a freebie offer from her, and I received the seeds in no time. Very quick shipping. The seeds were beautiful -- great varieties and most were even commercial. And, as if that wasn't enough, her packaging was fantastic -- each pack of seeds was neatly housed in individual envelopes each with a printed label. What a generous and fantastic swapper!

Bookmark   January 6, 2015 at 12:38AM
More Discussions
KatJaqu
have just completed a good trade with KatJaqu. no hassles,...
leila hamaya
bardamu / bardamu-gw
Good trade with bardamu. Seeds arrived safely in a...
phylis
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
suzydaze
wow i cant belive there were no matches for suzydaze! i...
chrizty
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™