mamagem

ruthzSeptember 24, 2009

I just received a trade from Gloria. She was very quick and her packaging and planting instructions was awesome.

Would trade again any time.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stlgirl(6a MO)

Just completed a nice trade with Gloria. Great communication and she sent her seeds quickly. Would trade with her again.

-StLGirl

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 2:41PM
ddkcat

Had a great trade with Gloria!

Bookmark   October 5, 2009 at 9:17AM
zahzeen(5)

Just completed my first trade and was very happy it was with "mamagem". Great communication and trade. Would trade again. Thanks.

Bookmark   October 12, 2009 at 1:38PM
jessied

Gloria is an excellent trader, very prompt and has the most informative labels I have seen (*AWESOME*). Thanks so much!
Jess/jessied

Bookmark   October 12, 2009 at 11:31PM
medontdo(8)

Gloria is a very excellent trader!! very great communication! very prompt when she says she will send! sends exactly what she says she will! **big smile** i'd highly recommend trading with Gloria!! ~medo

Bookmark   October 13, 2009 at 7:29PM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

Gloria is a very generous trader. Her trades arrive safely in their protected wrap and she sends a very nice selection of seeds. You can't go wrong with a swap here!

Thank you for such a wonderful trade!

Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 9:29AM
naturegirl236(8 NC)

I'm very happy with my recent trade with Gloria. Well packaged/labeled seeds that even included planting instructions. Communication was very prompt and friendly. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks again for the great trade!

-Jill

Bookmark   October 26, 2009 at 4:12PM
mamagem(8a)

Posted by hibiscusfan zone 5/6NW Ohio (mrbass@bright.net) on Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 9:03

Just completed a trade with mamagem and was very pleased.

Bookmark   November 2, 2009 at 11:04PM
mamagem(8a)

Thank you everyone for the great trades and the wonderful comments. It is so nice to meet all the great traders here on GardenWeb. As a newbie, it has been an amazing experience and I am Hooked!!!
(The previous post was on another thread so I moved it over to have everything in one place.)

Bookmark   November 3, 2009 at 12:54AM
jerryngeorgia31557(8)

Just did a seed exchange and was very pleased with the amount of seeds I got and the quick mailing of them to me. Thanks Gloria

Bookmark   November 8, 2009 at 12:46AM
acalgirl(z9)

I just finished a trade with mamagem, and was very happy with it. Her packets have lots of seeds, are bubblewrapped, and come with detailed instructions on how to plant them. Very organized! I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Gloria!

Tina (acalgirl)

Bookmark   November 14, 2009 at 8:03PM
gee_oh_nyc(6b/7a)

Just completed a trade and I'm very pleased. Seeds were beautifully packed, clear and helpful information. Would be happy to trade again any time.
Thanks Gloria

Bookmark   November 23, 2009 at 4:05PM
flowersareforme(Zone 3)

Had a trade with Gloria for seeds.This will be my second trade with her.I recommend Gloria for trading.She sends on time.sorry I am late posting but better late than never LOL

Bookmark   February 14, 2010 at 7:07PM
More Discussions
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
dawnkelsch13
Dawn was super quick to mail seeds. They arrived in...
frugal_gardening
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™