heavenlyfarm

cryptid(Southern OR 7)September 28, 2010

First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating this thread. That said,... Just had a totally brilliant trade with Michael, and so far as I'm concerned, the man totally rocks as a GW trader! His seeds arrived in a timely manner, in generous quantity and well protected! "Thanks again, bud!" :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LullabyF360

He sent me a HEALTHY package of yucca seeds. He was friendly & excellent with everything.

Bookmark   September 30, 2013 at 2:45PM
sandy_village

Did one of my first trades with "heavenlyfarm" and what a nice surprise. Not only did it go smooth and quick, but I received an instruction sheet about my seeds and a handwritten note! The seeds arrived promptly in a bubble wrap envelope and I would recommend this Trader!

Bookmark   November 16, 2013 at 10:41PM
chrizty

I just had a wonderful seed trade with Michael :)
seeds were shipped fast and well packaged!
I would also recommend :)

Bookmark   December 4, 2013 at 10:31PM
hattichranch(9)

Michael is a pleasure to trade with. Seeds are plentiful, high quality, and even come with planting instructions. Bonus ! Looking forward to trading again in the future. Thanks again Michael !

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 9:52PM
socalgardengal

Had a wonderful trade with Michael. Seeds were packed very well and included great info on how to grow them. I can't wait to grow these beauties! Thank you again Michael, hope to trade again. Happy New Year!!!

Bookmark   December 31, 2013 at 4:21PM
sjc48

Michael, thank you so much for the seeds and the cute card you sent for the SSS! Greatly appreciated!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

Bookmark   January 4, 2014 at 1:00PM
tatreanna(6a)

Just finished a trade with Michael and it was fabulous. The packaging and sowing instructions he included with the balloon flowers I received were great! Thanks!

Bookmark   January 9, 2014 at 6:49PM
seedmoney

Heavenly Farm sent our swap out in a timely manner, well-packaged and with a nice note. Thanks, Michael!

Bookmark   January 29, 2014 at 5:20PM
SunshineGal(9)

Great trade with Michael! I look forward to future trades, thanks!

Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 10:31PM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

I had a great trade with Michael. He packaged generous quantities nicely, shipped them quickly and included helpful planting instructions. Thanks very much for the trade!

Bookmark   February 11, 2014 at 9:54PM
blondie09(5, 5b SW MI)

Like everyone previously posted on this thread, Michael is a great member to trade with! The seeds that I got were packaged great and also included planting instructions- super awesome! Saves a step for me. I would recommend anyone to trade with Michael. Thanks again, and I look forward to future trades. : D
- Ash

Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 4:06PM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

Just did a great trade with Michael. He's fast & friendly to email with, also fast shipping, and sent nice amounts of seeds I wanted safely in a bubble envelope. Highly recommend him and hope to do it again.
Thanks again,
Betsy

Bookmark   April 22, 2014 at 4:13PM
EricaBraun(9b)

Great trade with Michael. He shipped quickly, sent a large quantity of seeds, and everything was nicely packaged, complete with planting instructions! I'd be honored to trade with him any time.

Bookmark   September 17, 2014 at 8:21PM
vaflowernut(^6 b)

I had a great trade with Michael. Everything was packaged well and there was alot of seeds. I'd trade anytime. Thanks Michael.

Bookmark   October 3, 2014 at 11:40AM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

Completed another successful trade with Michael. Thanks very much!

Bookmark   October 7, 2014 at 11:01PM
queen_gardener(5 OH)

I just finished planting some of the seeds he gave me, and I thought I should post that I had a great trade. A little late in giving the feedback, but I think it was a really good trade!

Bookmark   October 21, 2014 at 3:52PM
irishdescended(6)

Just finished a trade with him. I have never got seeds so fast! He must have immediately mailed them after our last email! Lol! Thanks a lot!

Bookmark   October 22, 2014 at 11:36PM
phylis(9b CA)

Michael is pleasant to trade with. I received my package quickly, in a fat bubble envi, with generous amount in each packet and sowing instructions. Would love to trade with him any time.

Bookmark   November 3, 2014 at 7:31PM
terrigail_gw(6b)

Just received a wonderful trade from Michael. He sent waaay more than I expected (in a nice BE) and even had growing instructions. He is friendly and has a great personality that comes through his timely, courteous email contact. Would definitely trade with him again.

Bookmark   November 3, 2014 at 7:55PM
stardrifting(5)

Awesome trade - Michael is an honest and generous trader, who is also a great communicator! He knows about his plants and what uses they have. I would trade with him again anytime!

Bookmark   November 16, 2014 at 11:18AM
theforgottenone1013(MI zone 5b/6a)

Gave quick email replies, received my end of the trade quickly, sent plenty of seeds, and the seeds came with excellent growing info.

Rodney

Bookmark   December 3, 2014 at 1:45PM
moonwolf_gw

Michael is a wonderful trader and an awesome new friend!!! He is also very generous with his seeds and very clear with his labels and instructions. I most definitely will be trading with him again in the future!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   December 15, 2014 at 2:14PM
lorabell NC(8)

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years secret Santa exchange. Very nice!

Bookmark   December 21, 2014 at 7:40AM
phylis(9b CA)

Michael sent me a lovely santa card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I can't wait to grow them :)

Bookmark   January 8, 2015 at 10:40PM
EricaBraun(9b)

I just received my Winter Sowing Swap pack from Michael. Wowza! What a great selection of seeds! He really took the time to match seeds up to participants. I will definitely join any of his future swaps. Highly recommended!

1 Like    Bookmark   February 11, 2015 at 3:21PM
Sheri (Zone 8)

Fantastic job hosting your Winter Sowing Swap, Michael! Thank you! I especially liked that you stuck to your rules about "named seeds - no NOID"S" and having harvest or "sell by" dates written on the packets. Awesome!!!

Bookmark   February 12, 2015 at 12:53PM
Wilsha

OMG! I'm so excited about the package of seeds I received in Michael's Winter Sowing Swap 2015. I can't believe the different packs of seeds I received that I'd NEVER heard of before. And I even received the Johnny Jump Ups that was on my list. I haven't gone thru everything yet, but I'm so excited I could crap seeds, lol.

1 Like    Bookmark   February 12, 2015 at 2:02PM
ruby_dog_gw(6, VA)

Michael did a GREAT job hosting the Winter Sowing Swap!! He kept everyone informed of received and sent packages and really went the extra mile to make sure he got seeds to folks who wanted them. Couldn't believe how many great seeds I got back. Can't wait for another RR.

Bookmark   February 13, 2015 at 9:36AM
Herbal

I'm so happy with the seeds I got from Michael. Everything was packaged well. And he chose great seeds for me. Thank you so much, Michael

Bookmark   February 13, 2015 at 11:57AM
ibartoo Zone 8 Linda

I too am thrilled with the seeds I got from Michael in the winter sowing swap. What a great trade.

Bookmark   February 16, 2015 at 1:49PM
Diknownana(6)

Michael did a fantastic job with the Winter Sowing Swap. He kept us updated and kept it fun. I couldn't believe all the great seeds I received. I'm looking forward to his next swap :).

Bookmark   February 17, 2015 at 1:23PM
More Discussions
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
bakemom
she is so generous with her seeds, thank you so much...
micke
artwk
I Recently received Wes' end of a trade we'd set up....
cryptid
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™