katkni

jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)October 21, 2011

Katkni was a gem to trade with. Nice emails and quick to mail well packaged seeds. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks K!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lily55rjw(5 Northern Michigan)

Just recieved a nice card, Anise Hyssop, Teddy Bear Sunflower, White Coneflower, Calendula, and Snapdragons from Katkni for the Secret Santa RR swap. Thank you so much! I am so excited to get to planting these!!!

Randi Jo

Bookmark   December 5, 2011 at 1:04PM
soilent_green

Just completed a pleasant, hassle-free trade. Good communication. Look forward to trading with again in the future.

Bookmark   March 20, 2012 at 3:18PM
graanieb

Outstanding! Would love to trade with her again.

GB

Bookmark   November 11, 2012 at 10:56AM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Kathy sent me a large assortment of wonderful seeds and beautiful handmade card in Secret Santa Swap. Can't wait to plant them in Spring.. thank you!!

Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 9:19AM
sjc48

Kathy sent me TONS of seeds and a beautiful handmade card in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank You!
Shirley!

Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 7:48PM
chefconnie(5)

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care in your selection and packing. You have blessed me for years to come.

Bookmark   December 24, 2012 at 7:43AM
grdngramma(4)

Got a nice package of flower seeds in the secret santa swap thingy from katkni, thanks very much!

Bookmark   December 25, 2012 at 11:44AM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Kathy sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

Bookmark   January 2, 2013 at 6:56PM
Melinda Hagen

Rec'd a beautiful card and nice seeds from the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 10:26AM
socalgardengal

Thank you for your generosity Kathy! I received a beautiful Santa card in the Secret Santa Swap. Inside were seeds for Sensitive plant(my teenagers Thank you), Flax, Moss Rose, Hyacinth bean vine and Cilantro! Thank you for the note inside about doing some trading. Looking forward to it :)

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 7:46PM
Panhandle_Seed_Swap(8 Florida Panhandle)

Sweet katkni sent me a beautiful "Joy" card with 3 of her favorites fresh from her garden... Lemon Basil, Moss Rose and Double Cosmos Orange! I don't have any of those and I love them. Thank you!!!

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 3:35PM
SusieQsie_Fla

What a nice, full envelope in my Christmas Card from Kathy! I was blown away.

(Beautiful handwriting, too)

I am loving the seeds, Kathy and already starting some - and thinking of how generous you are to me.

Have a great '14 gardening season ~
Susie

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 8:46PM
l1oness(5)

Katkni sent me a very pretty cardinal card and seeds as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. I received lemon basil (I've been looking forward to trying this!), calendula, black cumin (sounds interesting), and cosmos. Thank you so much!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 7:40PM
primrose1x3(7)

Secret Santa Kathy sent an embossed, cut-out card of Santa walking down a sloping, boreal forest laden with snow. In his sack are toys from times before everyone was plugged in, and a small songbird is serenading him along. Inside, Kathy had carefully wrapped generous packets of seed fresh from her garden this year in a sheet of bubble wrap, so no seeds were mashed. The cilantro, moss rose, & hyacinth bean vine will be much appreciated, not to mention the calendula which flowers weeks after first frost around here in a sheltered spot. Thank you Kathy.

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
lushgardener
I recently completed my second great trade with Rob....
kms4me
jensyen
Awesome trade !!! Everything about the trade was easy...
ryanwillian
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™