cashclan

sherrih(8La)October 28, 2011

I just finished a plant trade with her. WOW what a nice trade. She packs plants beautifully, mails quickly, and has great communication. I love getting emails from her. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks for an AWESOME trade!!

Sherri

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Just completed a terrific seed trade with Sharon. Emails were friendly and mailed super quick. Just a nice lady and terrific Garden Webber :)

Happy Sowing! :)
vina

Bookmark   November 14, 2011 at 5:19PM
DestinyRainStorm(S. Florida 10)

Sharon was very pleasant to trade with.
Her package was perfectly packed and the items exactly what
we had discussed. Easy to communicate with through email.
Would trade with her again.

Bookmark   November 15, 2011 at 7:56PM
debbiep_gw

I just completed a very nice trade with Sharon.Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure trading with her!

Bookmark   November 25, 2011 at 1:26PM
girlgroupgirl(8 ATL)

Cashclan is a wonderful trader. Very congenial - we have had some lovely email exchanges. Lovely seeds too!

Bookmark   December 11, 2011 at 6:53PM
beverlysc(8a SC)

Had a wonderful seed trade with Sharon. Was a pleasure trading with her and hopefully trade again next year.

Bookmark   January 23, 2012 at 8:10PM
seedmoney

Cashclan sent lusty, healthy plants and a slew of bonus seeds. Each item was carefully and creatively packaged and labeled and dispatched at whirlwind speed...
Thank you, Sharon, for a totally satisfying, inspiring trade.

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 9:16AM
gardenpoppy(5 SE Michigan)

awesome trader, unique and fantastic packaging of plants. I really appreciated this trade. Her hens and chicks are so very cute.
Thanks again cashclan, hope to trade again sometime!

Bookmark   May 19, 2012 at 10:34PM
karyn1(7a)

Sharon is a great lady to chat with and an excellent trader. She sent me a rooted cutting of a plant that I'd lost over the winter and included a couple extras.

Bookmark   May 26, 2012 at 9:27PM
irishdescended(6)

I just completed a trade with Sharon and was very pleased. She had friendly emails and sent her trade quickly with everything packaged great. I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime! Darla. (irishdescended)

Bookmark   June 4, 2012 at 9:13PM
ptpulley(8b Western WA)

I offered an item for postage and cashclan took my offer. She sent my postage reimbursement via PayPal really quickly and was a joy to coordinate with. Hope to have the opportunity to trade again-- thanks!

Bookmark   June 17, 2012 at 10:14PM
sherrih(8La)

Just had my 2nd AWESOME trade with Sharon!! What a GREAT Trader she is. She sent me the biggest box of very healthy plants. She won this trade, we have a lil wager on who send this biggest box/ most plants. Score is 1/1. Will have a tie breaker soon.
She is a wonderful person and a great friend
If you ever get the chance to trade with her you will not be disappointed!!!!

Bookmark   June 26, 2012 at 3:06PM
marcella(z5 W.VA.)

Just finished a trade with her she was very patient and understanding with me, i work a lot and have very little time to get my trades together,but she kept hanging in there working it out with me and. I finally got our trade finished,hope to trade again sometime thanks. Sharon

Bookmark   July 5, 2012 at 6:58PM
shany0(6)

I am new in the trading/exchanging seeds and plants. I just finished a plant trade with Sharon, and it was my first trade. It went nicely and smooth. Her package was full with healthy cuttings (More the expected), perfectly packed, and her kindness was beyond and above. She surprised me by adding into the package so much above what we discussed. The communicate and emails returned quickly. Definitely I Would trade with her in the future. She seems as a wonderful nice person.

Thank you very much Sharon.

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 12:37AM
irishdescended(6)

Sharon is truly a angel. She was patient with me during our last trade. I experianced a huge family tragedy...... Sharon gave me prayers and total understanding with my lack of communication and extremely slow trade on my end. Thank you Sharon. You are a asset to gardenweb and a "true" gardenweb buddy. Darla.

Bookmark   July 13, 2012 at 12:02AM
hibiscusfan zone5-Northwest Ohio(5 northwest Ohio)

Just received my trade from Sharon and she sent it air mail so it seemed. She did a super job of packing and also sent more than agreed, would definately trade with her again. Super job Sharon!

Bookmark   July 14, 2012 at 5:00PM
LouisianaLadybug

I wanted to leave a review for Cashclan as she is an AWESOME trader! I received a seed trade from her and I was very impressed by how well it was packaged and by the seeds as well. We can't wait to plant them in the garden. Thank you again for the great trade!

Bookmark   July 15, 2012 at 7:06PM
nlb52(6or7?)

I again had a grate trade with cashclan , was so happy with everything she sent , had everything all done up real nice too , and with there names marked on them nice and clear, Would love to trade her any time . Thanks Sharon

Bookmark   July 15, 2012 at 7:19PM
beachplant(9b)

I rarely trade anymore but got an e-mail from Sharon asking if I still have banana canna, thrilled to pawn off this stuff on someone else !
Looking forward to a successful trade.
Tally HO!

Bookmark   July 22, 2012 at 9:10AM
MoonFire(8b)

Loved my trade with Sharon :) Looking forward to more trades in the future...thanks Sharon and sorry for not getting around to the rate and review sooner!

Bookmark   July 28, 2012 at 8:52PM
debbiep_gw

I just had a good trade with sharon.Everything went smoothly.Thanks.I hope to trade again with you!

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 10:41AM
djune_gw

Just had a wonderful trade with cashclan. Large box of neatly wraped plants. She is a joy to trade with. Hope to trade with her again.
Thanks to Cashclan,
djune

Bookmark   August 18, 2012 at 3:55PM
ToshaLynn(9)

5 stars out of 5 :)

Fast and wonderful!! Trading with her was awesome and she is so informative and sweet! This trade was so exciting thank you so much for the trade and and I look forward to more in the future :)

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 2:12PM
kizzyseeds(Z7b VA)

I don't usually do reviews because my time on the computer is so limited, but I'm making an exception in the case of cashclan! I've been here a long time, and she's got to be one of the best flower buds I've run across - timely, considerate, generous, and great seeds. Cashclan is at the top of my list!!!

Bookmark   August 19, 2012 at 5:56PM
sguanzon(z9 AZ)

Lovely trade and lovely person. Hope to trade again anytime!

Bookmark   August 22, 2012 at 11:28PM
daisy_lee(5)

I had my first fantastic trade with Sharon and she sent beautiful healthy plants. They were all packaged with care and she even sent bonus seeds! Very good about emailing too.

I hope to trade with her again!!!

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 10:32PM
pdsavage(5/6)

Thank you for the trade and the extra seeds.
Stella d'oro was planted on the front corner of the house.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 10:29AM
zioncottage(7b)

Sharon was wonderful to trade with. She got everything mailed very quickly, her seeds are excellently labeled, and everything arrived healthy. She was very generous and threw in some extra seeds and plants. It was a wonderful surprise! She's a great person to trade with. Thanks Sharon!

Bookmark   October 29, 2012 at 5:06PM
More Discussions
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
heavenlyfarm
First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™