kent_t

jerryngeorgia31557(8)November 28, 2009

Just finished a great seed trade with Kent_t and am very happy with what he sent me. Sent way more than I expected and a very quick shipper and an assest to GW. Hope to trade with him many more times and highly reccoment him to all.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mmqchdygg(Z5NH)

A great trade from kent_t this week. Very accommodating & great communication. Would trade with him without hesitation anytime.

Bookmark   December 9, 2009 at 9:58AM
carsons_mimi(7)

I completed a trade this week with kent_t. He was very generous in the amount of seeds sent and even included germination instructions in his packet. I would not hesitate to recommend trading with him.

Bookmark   January 12, 2010 at 6:09PM
ramazz(8a VA)

Just completed a great trade with Kent. Even though I didn't have what he was looking for, he readily agreed to trade and had his wife pick some seeds from my list. As other people said, he provided detailed planting instructions and answered further questions by e-mail. He is a very nice gentleman and I would highly recommend trading with him.

Becky

Bookmark   January 14, 2010 at 9:44AM
dem_pa

Recently completed a trade with Kent. Included propagation instructions with the seeds. Would trade with again.

Don

Bookmark   January 6, 2011 at 5:24PM
cashclan(7)

WOOHOO!! Here's the guy to TRADE with, not only very honest, quick shipper, generous but ALSO DETAILED directions on how to germinate these seeds!!! Will gladly trade with any time!!!

Bookmark   December 2, 2011 at 10:18PM
retsec

A+++ trader. Sent seed quickly, well packaged, and great communication. Sent instructions on how to plant. Would trade anytime with him.

Bookmark   December 3, 2011 at 5:39AM
gardenweed_z6a

I'll add my voice to the others in praising kent_t for prompt shipping, quality seed packaging, excellent communications, generous seed quantities and clear sowing instructions. I look forward to other trades with him in future & recommend him to fellow gardeners.

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 11:56AM
More Discussions
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
mysweetiepiepie
Just completed a trade with Liliana and she was most...
cryptid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™