kamiljablo

kerai(z8 SC)November 12, 2008

I did a Plant trade with Kamil. Sent me all the things promised (and more) nicely packaged and labeled! Will trade again anytime!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

Kamil was incredible to deal with in trading. You can be sure if you're doing a plant trade with her that her communication and follow through is impeccable. She hadn't taken cuttings before and send me near perfect cuttings. I gave some suggestions on how I do things, and she sent them out when I ask at the beginning of the week and even asked if it was okay to take the cuttings the night before she put it in the mail first thing the next morning. I was truly impressed. Thank you for the great communication and trade, Kamil. If everyone had this good of communication and follow through, I don't think any traders would ever be disappointed in their trades!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   November 17, 2008 at 2:28AM
divahethr(7b)

I am overdue in this... I traded plants with Kamil not too long ago. Kamil was very generous and prompt with his end. Plants arrived safe and in a timely manner. Kamil also sent me huckleberry and goji berry seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! Hope to trade again in the future when it's a little bit more warmer!!!

Bookmark   December 10, 2008 at 4:05PM
medontdo(8)

Kamil sent to us in the secret santa swap, that was so sweet!!! it was nice that someone was thinking of us! :') and she was very generous!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

Bookmark   December 15, 2008 at 2:00AM
colcol(5a)

Rec'd tons & tons of seeds in the Secret Santa RR. WOW!

Bookmark   December 16, 2008 at 11:33PM
wind_red(Zone 8/9 CA)

Thank you Kamil for haveing me on your nice list for the secret santa swap. I wish you have a wonderful christmas and happy new year!

Bookmark   December 17, 2008 at 2:19AM
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

Kamil and I traded in November. Very good trade -- actually, I feel like I didn't send enough. We are set to make another trade now.

Bookmark   January 24, 2009 at 1:14PM
amelia_pepper_lady(8B/9 LA)

Another very good trade with Kamil. Very prompt in getting items out. Very healthy plants/bulbs.

Bookmark   February 3, 2009 at 9:10PM
suecirish(6 SE MA)

Kamil just did a very fine job of hosting a great round robin seed swap - "Edible Flowers." He provided lots of information about a variety of edible plants. Kamil kept everyone well informed, and I personally received a great selection of terrific seeds. This was a really good swap and I hope Kamil decides to do it again.

Bookmark   April 9, 2009 at 4:36PM
lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)

I had Kamil as a swap partner. He send a wonderful and very thought out box. I definately would swap with him again.

Bookmark   April 13, 2009 at 4:03PM
lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)

Kamil hosted an Edible Flower swap. He did a great job, I hope he hosts another swap.

Bookmark   April 13, 2009 at 4:05PM
karyn1(7a)

Kamil sent carefully packed, well labeled plants and sent more then I expected. I'd trade with him again anytime.

Bookmark   May 1, 2010 at 6:44AM
More Discussions
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
WildHairedMavens
First I've traded with Connie. Very nice lady and...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
Dani74
Goes by Ashley or Danielle in her emails. Anyone know...
Nicky
suzydaze
wow i cant belive there were no matches for suzydaze! i...
chrizty
Jen_Frazier
Very nice person! Just completed a great trade with...
aka_margo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™