milehighgirl

dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)November 10, 2009

Had a very nice trade with Rhonda. She was very generous and extremely appreciative for the items that were sent. Received a prompt, well packaged batch of seeds and a few extras too :) Thanks so much for the baggies!

Toni

dirtdiggin

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wishdesign(z7 MD)

Rhonda is a wonderful person to trade with and is incredibly generous (she sent me FIVE BLUEBERRY PLANTS in exchange for seeds)! The plants look great and were well packed and shipped promptly. I would not hesitate to trade with her again. Thank you so much Rhonda!

Bookmark   November 26, 2009 at 1:15AM
lisam627_ohio_z6(Z5 OH)

I recently received received a trade from Rhonda and I would highly recommend her to any other potential traders.
She was great with her communication, sent her envie quickly and included some great baggies in our trade.
Thanks very much for the trade, Rhonda! - Lisa

Bookmark   December 16, 2009 at 12:39PM
angelady777 (was angelady on GW) - Zone 6(6)

I traded with Rhonda and was very pleased. I would highly recommend her as a trading partner (great communication, packing and labelling, timelyness, and generosity). Thanks for a great trade, Rhonda!

Blessings,
Angela

Bookmark   January 10, 2010 at 4:03PM
mrs.b_in_wy(5a WY)

I just received my trade from Rhonda and still am in shock! The variety of goodies in the package boggles my mind, and her generosity was astounding. She also added several items from my wish list to her Baker Creek order and split the shipping with me. What a pleasurable trade. I can't say enough good about her. Thank you!

Bookmark   February 16, 2010 at 8:48PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 19:48

A++++ for milehighgirl in a very nice kiwi deal. she was very genorus. hope we can realy do a trade some time very good to work with.

(copied from another thread)

Bookmark   March 16, 2013 at 10:33PM
More Discussions
bluee19
Bluee responded to my SASE offer and sent everything...
gvozdika
bakemom is the best!
I love that she is so generous with her Newbie Seed...
Debi Matlack
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
bakemom
she is so generous with her seeds, thank you so much...
micke
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™