micyrey

teresa_ohio(z5/OH)December 20, 2006

Very nice trade this past summer and great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kilngod z6b(Zone 6b)

We had 2 great trades (this spring and summer). Generous, quick, overall super. Would trade again anytime.

Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 8:30AM
hummingbirddaisy

Have to agree with all of the above!

Tina

Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 8:07PM
remy_gw

Hi,
I posted this with a mistake in her user name, so here it is again:
Hi,
She just sent me a birdhouse made by her in exchange for plants from me come spring. It is very nicely made, and she painted it in colors from my description of what I wanted it to match perfectly! I'm very happy with it and am happy to send off some goodies to her come spring : )
Remy

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 6:47PM
llbean(z5 MI)

Great trader. Sends healthy large trades..

LLbean

Bookmark   March 28, 2007 at 11:18PM
micyrey

hello
just wanted to talk about myself :)
If anyone ever has a problem with my trades please let me know, I wont know there is a problem if I'm not told.
I sometimes get a little behind but I will always try to make good on all trades.
If I get a little pushy about when a trade will be sent, it's just that I get very excited and don't like to wait.
it is a flaw I have.
thanks to all the traders swapers and friends
michelle

Bookmark   April 4, 2007 at 1:51PM
laurelin(z5a/4b Upstate NY)

micyrey/Michelle just organized a kids' swap, which was a great experience for our daughter. I'd participate in a swap she organizes again, no problem - she was right on top of things.

Laurel

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 9:22AM
teresa_ohio(z5/OH)

I just completed another trade with Michelle for 2 of her birdhouse gourds. They are just awesome! Prompt shipping and excellent communication. Would definitely trade with again! Teresa

Bookmark   May 12, 2007 at 8:33PM
zabecc

Michelle is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :) Highly recommended!!

Bookmark   July 1, 2007 at 11:58AM
nuthatch_mo(Z-6 MO)

Just participated in a RR Seed Exchange with micyrey. Got some very nice seeds. Would trade with her again. Thanks

Bookmark   July 9, 2007 at 3:14PM
chrystallake_2007

Great Trader. She hosted a reat Columbine swap. Thumbs up Michelle. Hope we can trade again soon.
Melanie

Bookmark   August 8, 2007 at 12:29PM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

I just received a fantastic box from Michelle in an RR swap. Everything looked great, and she sends VERY generous sized plants!
Thanks again!! :O)

Bookmark   October 25, 2007 at 10:47PM
shasta_2008(5 NE Ohio)

What a wonderful trader, I'm in shock at all of the wonderful seeds she sent!! Hopefully I'll have something next year that I can send her.
I'm smiling from ear to ear, many thanks!
Carol

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 12:15PM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

I just finished a trade with Michelle. She sent me some plant rootings that were packed with extreme care, and she was very generous. I would highly recommend this awesome trader. Thanks!

Bookmark   March 13, 2008 at 9:10PM
galium

I've known Michelle for over a year. We've been in swaps together and we've traded. She is a very generous trader and I look forward to many future trades.
Mariann

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 7:14AM
poisondartfrog

Michelle was my swap partner in the Odd, Odder, Oddest Swap. What a great box of treats she sent me! Pair me with her anytime.
Alana

Bookmark   April 18, 2008 at 6:45PM
tracyvine(6 NE Ohio)

Michelle is a wonderful trader and sends beautiful, healthy plants! I was very lucky to be paired with her for our most recent CPG swap. Thank you so much for all the care you took in selecting these beauties for my gardens!

Tracy

Bookmark   May 11, 2008 at 12:14AM
kalena67

I was Michelle's partner for this months CPG swap, and received beautiful plants! I just love the coleus. They are starting to get roots! Everything was packaged well, and looking very healthy. Thanks again, Michelle! I would trade with you anytime!!

Karen/kalena67

Bookmark   June 26, 2008 at 11:18AM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

I just completed a trade with Michelle, and she sent me a fantastic box of assorted perennials! Everything was packaged great & came through the shipping wonderfully.
Thanks, Michelle!

Melissa

Bookmark   July 24, 2008 at 11:55AM
quiltingfox

She just hosted a wonderful RR 'Cleaning Out the Seedbox Swap' that I participated in. I received a wonderful variety of seeds and everything was sent promptly. Will gladly participate in another Round Robin Swap if she host one.

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

Bookmark   August 1, 2008 at 4:35PM
southerncharm1(Orlando, FL Z9)

I also participated in the "Cleaning out the seedbox swap", Hats off to Michelle for all of her hard work and organization! My great assortment of seeds were here in just a few short days! I'd gladly participate in another! :) Keep up the awesome work Michelle!

Happy swapping,
Kathy

Bookmark   August 2, 2008 at 11:16PM
nikkineel(GA 8/7b)

Michelle sent me some two kinds of amaranthus and some agastache seeds in the secret santa swap. Thanks so much for being so generous! Nikki

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 6:39PM
suze62(6)

Michelle,
Thank you for your generosity in the Secret Santa Swap.
Suzi

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 8:29PM
divahethr(7b)

Michelle sent me wonderful Swan gourd seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Her card was the first one I received I am so grateful. It was very thoughtful of her to choose and send to me!!! Thank you!!!

Bookmark   December 10, 2008 at 4:00PM
webuser_5438468

Rec'd not only 1 pack of seeds but 3 in the Secret Santa
Swap! Loved them all! Traded with her before and will do so again I am sure! Melinda

Bookmark   December 11, 2008 at 8:31AM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Sent me wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
Dorothy

Bookmark   December 12, 2008 at 11:51AM
piksi_hk(9)

Received scabiosa seeds from Michelle in the Secret Santa Swap. What a lovely surprise! Thank you.

Betsy

Bookmark   December 14, 2008 at 11:12PM
markcase1964(7 Piedmont NC)

Traded with them on the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Wonderful person and great card. Thanks.

Bookmark   December 15, 2008 at 9:55PM
colcol(5a)

Recd 2 generously loaded & nicely pkged pkgs of seeds, (not so common ones) i really wanted from Secret Santa RR.

Bookmark   December 16, 2008 at 7:26PM
margarita10(7Batl)

Melanie sent me wonderful seeds for the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

Bookmark   December 16, 2008 at 7:29PM
margarita10(7Batl)

I am having a bit of trouble with names. I want to thank Michelle for sending great seeds to me in the Secret Santa Swap.

Margarita10

Bookmark   December 16, 2008 at 7:33PM
wishdesign(z7 MD)

Michelle was a very generous Secret Santa! She sent me some great varieties of columbine and salvia seeds that really wanted. Thank you so much!

Bookmark   December 19, 2008 at 10:12PM
dimples31312(z8Guyton,GA)

Michelle sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
Dorothy

Bookmark   January 6, 2009 at 9:55AM
ishareflowers

Michelle sent me a bday card and 5 varieties of seeds to try out. Thank you Michelle!

Lisa

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 7:14AM
riley17(5)

Thank you Michelle for the secret santa seeds and the Christmas card! They were just what I wanted! Thank you!

Bookmark   January 11, 2009 at 11:18AM
plant-one-on-me(MI 5b)

Michelle thank you so much for making my birthday a little more special. I know you went out of your way to get some of the seeds from my most wanted list. Kim

Bookmark   February 18, 2009 at 9:55AM
chellflower(8b)

Thank you Michelle for the awesome handmade bday card and seeds!! It made my day special!

Bookmark   March 11, 2009 at 3:32AM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

Michelle sent a wonderful homemade birthday card and seeds for the Birthday Buddies Swap! Thanks so much!

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 6:55AM
sassybutterfly_2008(7 NorthWest GA)

Michelle sent me an absolutely adorable Birthday card filled with seeds for the Birthday Extravaganza April Swap. She is a real sweetheart! Thanks so much Michelle!!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

Bookmark   April 9, 2009 at 10:01PM
dem_pa

Just finished a great trade. Would gladly trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

Bookmark   April 10, 2009 at 1:44PM
Frances Coffill(7b)

micyrey was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
She was an active participant, who gave generously and mailed her package promptly.

Thanks Michelle for contributing to a great Swap!

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 7:50AM
antiqueorchid(Z-6)

participated in a RR propagation swap with Michelle. Everything arrived in good shape. I was able to root nearly all the cuttings she sent. She also sent some gourd seeds and was very generous.

Denise

Bookmark   July 12, 2009 at 7:16PM
quiltingfox

Just received some beautiful fabric from her. Thank you bunches!! Going to use it to make a Grandma's Flower Garden quilt in 2011. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra

Bookmark   September 19, 2010 at 6:24PM
quiltingfox

Received some beautiful fabric charms from her in the GW RR October Seeds N Stitches Swap. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra aka quiltingfox

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 2:11PM
perkybarb

Received a very nice Christmas Card and a generous amount of seeds from Micyrey on 12/8/10. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 18, 2010 at 9:21PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Such a wonderful surprise!! A handmade card and some super awesome seeds! Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010!! Happy Sowing!! :) vina

Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 1:19PM
celeegra(6 NYC)

Michelle sent me very healthy, vibrant white ginger plants in our trade. Excellent packaging, friendly communication. Thanks a lot! Grace

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 6:58PM
quiltingfox

Got some beautiful fireworks and beach fabric today from Michelle in the June RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap. They are awesome fabric quarters!! Thank you bunches!!! Will gladly trade with Michelle in the future!!! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

Bookmark   June 6, 2011 at 2:35PM
poisondartfrog

Thank you Michelle, for all of the hard work you did on the WLOMWLS. You are the fastest hostess I know!
Alana

Bookmark   February 1, 2012 at 5:19PM
weebay

Hi,
Wanted to post, that Michelle sent me a wonderful replacement package of seeds for ones that were lost in the mail. So generous of her! Thanks so much!

-weebay

Bookmark   February 24, 2012 at 11:31AM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

I just wanted to thank Michelle for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Michelle!
Happy Blooms!
vina

Bookmark   November 5, 2012 at 10:46AM
sjc48

I received a very pretty handmade Christmas card and seeds from my wish list from Michelle, in the Secret Santa Swap - Many thanks, Michelle!
Shirley!

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 9:45PM
dem_pa

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 10:33PM
ruthz

I also received a very pretty handmade Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Michelle.
Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 4:09PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

For Secret Santa Swap Michelle sent me a lovely handmade card and some wonderful seeds.. thank you so much!

Cindy

Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 1:59PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Michelle sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

Bookmark   December 18, 2012 at 2:14PM
kchd(7b/8a MS)

I also received a lovely, homemade Christmas card from Michelle during the December 2012 FOTESS swap. Thanks again, Michelle!

Katie

Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 3:26PM
hibiscusfan zone5-Northwest Ohio(5 northwest Ohio)

Thanks Michelle for the neat Christmas card and seeds you sent in the SS swap. I really appreciate your thinking of me! Suzanne

Bookmark   January 3, 2013 at 10:59AM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Just received a great package of seeds from Michelle who hosted the NEW: Annual Theme Garden Swap 2012. She did a wonderful job of running this swap. I would join her RR swaps again in the future.

Bookmark   January 4, 2013 at 10:29PM
vajeff(7b VA)

Michelle sent me a cool card (handmade - extra neat) and seeds for this year's Secret Santa Swap. I can't wait to winter sow some of these!

Thank you, Michelle!

Bookmark   January 5, 2013 at 12:29AM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Just received seeds from Michelle in Theme Garden Swap, wonderful selection. She also did a fantastic job as host and getting all of our seeds back to us so promptly! Thank you!!

Cindy

Bookmark   January 6, 2013 at 12:39AM
katkni(4)

Great trader in the Secret Santa Swap - fun flower seeds and a homemade card :) Thanks!

Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 8:09PM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

Michelle was the organizer and host of the What's Left on my Have List swap. She did a great job keeping it all running smoothly. I received lots of wonderful seeds--thanks again!

Betsy

Bookmark   March 14, 2013 at 3:31PM
wispfox(6a)

Did a lovely trade with her, I got bee balm, she got groundcover sedum. Good communication, lovely plants. Thank you!

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 9:17PM
socalgardengal

Michelle shared seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap this year. Inside of her Gorgeous blue snowflake card were seeds for Cherry Roma tomato, Kleopatra tomato and Chives! Thank you very much Michelle. Now if only spring were here :)

Bookmark   December 27, 2013 at 6:28PM
dem_pa

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 8:57PM
webuser_5438468

I rec'd a beautiful homemade card from Michelle this year! Also some lovely craft paper to make seed envelopes with! Thank you so much!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 6:14PM
smitties

Thank you for the cute handmade card and seeds you sent for the SSS swap.

Bookmark   January 6, 2014 at 4:38PM
cghpnd

I received a lovely handmade Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

Bookmark   January 7, 2014 at 10:34AM
ruthz

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 10:56AM
primrose1x3(7)

Last year, Michelle did a terrific job as hostess to the WLOMWL & Theme swaps, and if I'm able to in the future, I would very much enjoy participating with her on anything else she might like to host.

This year, as a Secret Santa, she sent a classy, but simple, homemade Christmas card with toadflax, poppy and mistflower seeds, not so often encountered around here anymore, so I look forward to reintroducing them to a couple of local meadows.

Thank you, Michelle

Bookmark   January 14, 2014 at 5:22PM
lovesblooms(7a)

Michelle hosted the theme garden swap this year. It was my first theme garden swap, and my favorite group swap so far. Not only was it fun to match seeds, Michelle kept things simple and stress free, and sent wayyyy more seeds in an incredible assortment than I imagined receiving for my five categories--beyond what the other participants sent, which was plenty and were wonderful themselves.

She sent a very sweet email asking if there was anything else I'd like besides what was in my categories. I mentioned a few items, but I was still overwhelmed by the wonderful seeds i got. Thanks so much for making my first theme swap a memorable one, Michelle. Can't wait to do it again next year!

Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 11:15AM
jensyen ( z7 MD )(7a)

Michelle was a great host with this year's Theme Swap. She sent lots of interesting seeds and did it very quickly. Can't wait for next year's swap!

Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 4:28PM
gee_oh_nyc(6b/7a)

Just got my seeds back from a Round Robin (Theme Garden Swap) with Michelle hosting. She really went over and above the call of duty on this. Generously matching up seeds and themes and making it a great swap. Thanks again Michelle. I would be happy to continue to trade in the future.

Bookmark   March 4, 2014 at 10:46PM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

I've swapped with Michelle numerous times through the years. Always great trades. The Theme Garden shop was a real treat and Michelle did a terrific job as hostess. Many thanks

Bookmark   March 5, 2014 at 8:33AM
sandlapper_rose(Zone 8)

Michelle was the hostess for the Theme Garden Seed Swap this year and did a great job as she always does.
Thanks for your hard work, Michelle!

Bookmark   March 7, 2014 at 4:32PM
poisondartfrog

Michelle did a wonderful job with the Theme Garden Swap this year. Thank you Michelle!

Bookmark   March 8, 2014 at 8:50AM
roper2008 (7b)(7b)

Michelle sent me a pretty home made card for the Secret
Santa Swap 2014. Nice seeds for my garden.

Thank you

Bookmark   December 27, 2014 at 9:01AM
lorabell NC(8)

Received a beautiful handmade card in this years SSSS. Greatly appreciate the time and talent given to make this a special event. Receive seeds of lime basil and hairy balls milkweed. Cool

Bookmark   January 1, 2015 at 9:51AM
More Discussions
EricaBraun
Responded to my free veggie pack. Followed instructions...
LullabyF360
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
patrob
Absolutely fantastic, stupendous, mind-bogglingly amazing!...
EricaBraun
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™