hoping it's not too late...
I have been growing a Musk Rainbow for 2 years, and it finally decided - in early October - in New Jersey - to put up 2 inflos! I was really excited to see them, then I realized that there probably isn't enough warm weather left to see them open. The days are in the 70's, evenings in the 50's, and if that weren't enough... we are in for a few days of grey, rainy weather.
I'd sure appreciate any advice on what to do to get to see those flowers. Should I bring it in? We haven't turned on the heat in the house yet, so there shouldn't be a big humidity difference.
Thanks in advance for your help!