nuitjasmine

grovespirit(Zone 9)December 16, 2006

Nuitjasmine is a very generous trader, packages her seeds well, and is a good communicator. I enjoyed trading with her and would definitely trade with her again. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigbeebee

Not only found someone to trade with, but found a garden friend and "gardening angel."

Here is someone who painstakingly harvests seeds and picks out chaff, neatly handwrites individual labels, then sticks on a stamp and sends everything across the US to strangers... wanting nothing in return. Can you imagine if everyone did this? Medicare would be solvent, flesh-eating lawyers would go broke, world peace would be status quo-- oh, and we'd all have well-labelled, chaff-less seed.

Here is part of the collection of seeds she sent:

http://picasaweb.google.com/arwang76/SeedCollection/photo#4991052450349973522

Bookmark   December 20, 2006 at 2:01AM
eclpsprinc(Z9 CA)

nuitjasmine is a super trader! I was so excited with the extra surprises she packed. Thank you, Leila!

Melanie

Bookmark   April 21, 2007 at 8:42PM
prairiemoon2 z6 MA

Nuitjasmine is such a friendly and generous gardener. I really enjoyed our trade very much. I can also attest to the viability of her seed as some has already sprouted for me. She is a great example of trading at it's best. I agree with everything that has been said about her above and look forward to trading again next year.

:-)

Bookmark   May 2, 2007 at 9:23AM
ladygreensleeves

Generous and friendly trader, packs well, sends fast, great communication. What more could you ask for. Highly recommended for trading. Look forward to trading again.

Regina

Bookmark   February 5, 2009 at 11:26PM
More Discussions
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
ishareflowers
Completed a trade for postage with Lisa - prompt &...
dizzydaffodil
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™