markcase1964

godsgardener(zone 5 OH)December 10, 2008

Mark sent me gourd seeds and a card for the Secret Santa Swap.

Thanks for sharing Mark!

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suecirish(6 SE MA)

I received Purple Datura seeds from Mark in the Secret Santa Swap, nicely packaged in a beautiful card. Thanks Mark.

Bookmark   December 21, 2008 at 8:21AM
poisondartfrog

Mark sent me a lovely card with purple Datura seeds inside for the Secret Santa Card Swap. Thank you Mark!
Alana

Bookmark   December 21, 2008 at 2:06PM
ncgardengirl

Mark sent the most amazing Christmas Card and one of my most wanted seeds along with it in the Secret Santa Seed swap, I surely look forward to trading with him in the next growing seasons.
:) Fran

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 2:41AM
threas(z7 PA)

I received a beautiful card and Purple Datura Seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Mark!

Bookmark   January 2, 2009 at 10:44AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Posted by garden4god 5a/b (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 23, 09 at 17:35

he is a good trader and his card was very funny his package got here pretty quick.

copied from another thread

Bookmark   January 23, 2009 at 6:31PM
ejmoore510(7)

Just finished participating in the MNF 'cut that out' swap that Mark hosted and I have to sing his praises! It was a great new idea for a swap and he did a really wonderful job hosting it! I know there was tons of work involved so he really went the "extra mile"!
Thanks again Mark!

Joan

Bookmark   March 19, 2009 at 4:40PM
plant-one-on-me(MI 5b)

Mark hosted the "cut it out swap" and did an incredible job. It was a huge swap of plants and cuttings. He put in a lot of time and energy to pull off such a great swap. Thanks Mark, Kim

Bookmark   March 25, 2009 at 9:38PM
dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a great swap Mark hosted!!! I have a jungle of wonderful cuttings from the "Cut That Out" swap! Mark was amazing with how quickly he got everything put together for everyone and out to us. What a great learning exerience as well! Thanks so much Mark and I do hope you aren't too exhausted to host another :) Already looking to see what I can send in lol.

Bookmark   April 7, 2009 at 2:33PM
jdkind(zone 6)

I swapped with Mark in the april fools day swap and o my what a great box! I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks Mark
Joseph

Bookmark   April 22, 2009 at 6:52PM
proudgm_03(6 MO)

Just finished the MFN May swap with Mark. He is a terrific swap partner. He's very considerate and goes above and beyond in the swaps. Everything arrived in great shape and he sent a wide variety of things. Thanks!

Bookmark   May 14, 2009 at 9:11PM
medontdo(8)

Mark has sent to me in a few different times. he has been very awesome! very generous! very fast,and very friendly. I would trade with Mark in a heart beat! i really enjoyed talking back and forth to see what all we could swap, **grin** THAT was fun!! Yes, i'd totally recommend trading with him again!! **big smile** ~Medo

Bookmark   May 16, 2009 at 12:57PM
hazelnutbunny(7A)

I received a great box from Mark in the June MNF swap. He sent nice plants & lots of goodies.
Great guy all around!

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 9:22PM
More Discussions
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
thelonerider1
I recently received Mike's end of a trade we setup...
cryptid
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
socalgardengal
Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing...
poisondartfrog
Indiana.Matt
Just completed a seed trade with Matt. Emails were...
flowergirl34
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™