Iris4U in Denver

steviewonder(4)March 28, 2012

Hey folks, does anyone know the scoop at the Iris4U place for 2012? I remember (and see, still, on their website) that they had limited their business for 2011 but was wondering what's happening now.

Steviewonder

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
steviewonder(4)

Here I am replying to my own question. It looks like they have moved a lot of their action to Facebook! Fabulous photos of some of their iris and their FB page says they will be open for business again May 19th.
:-)
Steviewonder

Bookmark   March 30, 2012 at 1:16PM
amester(Z4/5)

Have you been there before? It's amazing! Makes you want to take a shovel and an empty truck... :)

Bookmark   April 6, 2012 at 5:49AM
IrisBob

Iris4u Iris Garden will open on May 5th

Bookmark   April 28, 2012 at 5:23PM
mstywoods(z5, Westminster, CO)

Uh oh - I just took a look at the iris4u website, and think I'm in trouble! Their gardens look beautiful in the photos, so I am definitely going to have to check them out in person. I've always loved iris, but even more so now that I've a garden I can grow them in. This year, all of the ones I have are blooming and it's so delightful! I'm especially enjoying the ones that have fragrance, because I always assumed iris's didn't have a scent. The Jungle Princess I got at a swap 2 falls ago is fabulous, both in color and perfume - absolutely lovely. I have a Midnight Fragrance iris I got at that same swap that will be blooming soon, so excited to find out what it's scent is like. Whoever brought them to that swap (sorry I don't remember!), thank you!!

So, yeah, I am hooked on iris for sure!!! I can tell my pocketbook is going to be a bit lighter after visiting iris4u :^D

Bookmark   May 5, 2012 at 9:07PM
conace55(z5 CO)

Mstywoods, I'm with you in being hooked on iris. I always forget the number of varieties of blooms that I have in my yard. I'm determined to take pictures of them this year and plot them on a drawing of my yard so that I'll know which variety I'm dividing when it comes time.

Both of my daughters are in college and away for Mother's Day this year, so I've requested that my husband join me at iris4u. I'm so looking forward to it.

I looked up your varieties and absolutely love the Jungle Princess! Nice that it's both beautiful and fragrant.

Connie

Bookmark   May 6, 2012 at 8:25PM
binaryiris

As this thread was questioning the availabilty of the iris4u website in 2012,

I would like to inform you that the new website with the latest 2013 introductions is online now.

Regards
binaryiris

Bookmark   March 18, 2013 at 5:41PM
More Discussions
THE Best!
We all want wonderful flower and vegetable gardens...
digit
Spring Swap official site
Good Day all, Just wanted to start an official site...
gjmancini
Slice of Pi for Your Birthdate ت
My birthday is the 88,173 digit of pi! ت Do you want...
digit
Online source for Jamesia americana?
I'm a central Washington / eastern Cascade Mountains...
Sagebrush Spring
RMG - How do I do it -- Where do I find it thread!
Hi all, I just thought I'd start a thread here for...
Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
Sponsored Products
Punto Zero Wall Sconce W / Dichroic Lens Transparent Disc
Lightology
Triarch International Granada Blacksmith Bronze 4-light Bathroom Fixture
Overstock.com
Masiero Lighting | Ola Mini Pendant Light
YLighting
Daffodil Bold Stripe Double Gourd Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
Premium Chrome Curved Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rail 59 x 19.75
Hudson Reed