lexiegurl

dem_paDecember 16, 2011

I recently received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dougnjess(z5 IN)

I just finished a trade with lexiegurl, and she sent her envelope quickly and with everything I wanted. She was very nice, and I certainly look forward to more trades with her. Thank you, Dawn!

Bookmark   January 6, 2012 at 10:50PM
ruthz

I just finished a trade with Dawn.
She sent her end fast and well packaged, and communication was very good.
I would be happy to trade with her any time.

Bookmark   January 7, 2012 at 8:43AM
gthayes(7)

Just completed a trade with Dawn. She went out of her way to send exactly what I needed and very quickly. A great trade...would definitely trade with her again. Thanks again!

Bookmark   January 8, 2012 at 7:54PM
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

Recently did a trade with Dawn, and was very happy with what arrived !! Great seeds, well packaged, quickly mailed, and very nice to talk to also. Would trade with again anytime. Thanks Dawn !!

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 11:37PM
love2gardennc

I wanted to let you all know about this wonderful caring trader. In this case there was no trade just a wonderful person who sent 'Sugar Baby' watermelon seeds at their own expense to help me work with a group of children.
If you have the opportunity trade with Dawn I highly recommend it.

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 4:33PM
littleonefb

I just sent BEAP seeds to Dawn. she responded to an offer I had, sent her bubblie with everything inside quickly.

It was a pleasure to send her BEAP seeds and would do so again, any time she asks when I have an offer and wouldn't hesitate to trade with her either if we could connect with seeds we both want.

Fran

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 12:24AM
mamagnome(MA 5a-6b)

Super quick sending out seeds, packed great. Very nice. Great trader, would definitely trade with again :)

Bookmark   July 12, 2012 at 2:11PM
alwaysagarden(CA 9b)

Dawn sent me a lovely card and seeds and also a gift of stamps so I could continue to be a part of this years Secret Santa Swap. What a sweetheart!! Thank you for everything Dawn :))

Cindy

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 11:23AM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

Dawn was nice enough to send me a beautiful card and three packs of seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much!

Bookmark   December 26, 2012 at 10:19AM
smitties

Thank you for the cute card and seeds in our SSS. Great job. Smitties

Bookmark   December 26, 2012 at 9:40PM
dem_pa

I recently received a Santa card with seven packs of vegetable seeds inside in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 27, 2012 at 2:15PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Thank you so much, Dawn, for the really cute-n-sparkly Santa-bear card, and for the great seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Wishing you and yours the very best for this coming year and always! :)

Bookmark   January 1, 2013 at 3:15PM
l1oness(5)

I received a cute card from Lexiegurl with lots of seeds in it for the Secret Santa swap - thank you!

Mandy

Bookmark   January 10, 2013 at 6:26PM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

Thank you Dawn, for sending a pretty card and seeds for 3 heirloom tomatoes, savoy cabbage and cucumber in the Secret Santa Swap! Such a variety, I really appreciate them all.

Betsy

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 2:01PM
dem_pa

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 8:37PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Dawn, really glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Major thanks for the kewl, glittery, stockings card and for the, wonderful, "White Wonder, Super Snow White and Amish Paste", "Hot Cherry Pepper", "Ruby Lettuce" and "Dwarf Blue Scotch Kale" seeds (pretty much all from my wish list)! Super kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 11:57PM
SusieQsie_Fla

Dawn's Christmas card to me was overflowing with lots of packs of tomato and lettuce seeds, just what I wished for.

I think I'm her favorite! I'm very thankful . . .

Susie

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 7:55PM
l1oness(5)

I received a beautiful glittery poinsettia basket card, with a bunch of new to me seeds from Dawn lexiegurl thank you very much!

Bookmark   January 2, 2014 at 7:28PM
smitties

Received a cute Santa card with seeds from Dawn in the 2013 SSS. Thanks Dawn

Bookmark   January 8, 2014 at 7:44PM
roper2008 (7b)(7b)

Received a pretty card with lots of seeds in the Secret Santa 2014. Thank you Dawn

Bookmark   December 27, 2014 at 8:54AM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

Thank you Dawn, for sending me a beautiful card loaded with seeds in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap!! She sent 3 types of tomatoes, 2 peppers, 2 lettuces and an eggplant, all wonderful varieties. Thank you for your generosity and happy new year!
Betsy

Bookmark   December 27, 2014 at 10:27AM
socalgardengal

Thank you very much for the Amazing SSS card this year Dawn! I appreciate your generosity this holiday season! Happy New Year!

Bookmark   December 29, 2014 at 2:49PM
l1oness(5)

I received the cute penguin and Christmas tree card from Dawn (lexiegurl) in the Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you for the wide variety of seeds you included too (beans, tomatoes, and peppers - yum!). Thank you!

Bookmark   January 1, 2015 at 3:42PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Dawn,...Totally jazzed you participated in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap, as you did in 2013! Again, thank you once more so very much for your wonderful card and seeds! You are most certainly a top-notch GardenWebber! :)

Bookmark   January 6, 2015 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
pmb2005
Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We...
EricaBraun
FLSunshineGal
Hi, when Gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my old...
SunshineGal
OliviaRosaline
She is new and just did a nice trade with her. Very...
webuser_5438468
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™