keiki

dirtdiggin(8b NW WA)December 18, 2009

Just had a very nice trade with Robin. Items arrived safely and very timely plus she sent extras too! Hope the items going your way arrive safely and that you have great luck with them. Thanks so much for the trade.

Toni

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grubworm(z6KY)

Received nice plants, well packed, and lovely bonus included. Thanks for a great trade.

Bookmark   June 1, 2010 at 11:13PM
fearadyn(5)

An excellent trade with Robin, great communication, fast shipping and she was very generous. Huge plumeria cuttings and wonderful cannas.

Hope we can trade again in the future~
Thanks so much~

Bookmark   May 12, 2011 at 9:58PM
redthreaddiy(6a MI)

Keiki (Robin) sent 3 varieties of seeds for the secret santa swap:
- Red Sugar Apple (OMG - I have NEVER heard of these. I looked them up and am BEYOND excited to start them. They look SO COOL!!! I am so, so so grateful for these!!!)
- Clitoria ternatea - blue pea vine (These have been on my want list for some time, and now I finally have them!!! The flowers are really bizarre. I can't wait!!)
- Salvia coccinea - pink (have never tried this variety of salvia before!!!)
Thank you SO MUCH keiki! These are REALLY cool - it's almost like you knew EXACTLY what I'd love!! Thanks so much for the thoughtfulness. I am so happy to hear that the peppers are producing well already! It made me smile when I read that. Apparently they are perennials in your state, so that's pretty awesome! :)

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 10:26AM
canyonwind(9)

Thanks so much Robin for your lovely Christmas card and seeds....Merry Christmas!!

Annie

Bookmark   December 21, 2011 at 1:43PM
dem_pa

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

Bookmark   December 25, 2012 at 4:23PM
smitties

Thank you for the pretty Christmas cards and the seeds in the SSS. Margo

Bookmark   December 27, 2012 at 1:42PM
sjc48

Many thanks to Robin for the pretty card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap - love marigolds!
Shirley!

Bookmark   December 29, 2012 at 8:21PM
poisondartfrog

I got a lovely card and seeds from Robin in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you, again,
Alana

Bookmark   December 31, 2012 at 4:08PM
socalgardengal

Thank you for your generosity and for sending me such beautiful flower seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap! I appreciate it very much and can't wait to see them in bloom! Happy New Year keiki!

Bookmark   December 31, 2012 at 7:37PM
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Robin,...thank you so totally muchly for your frosty-flower Christmas card and wonderful seeds for this year's "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! God bless you and yours this coming year, and happy gardening to you! You are a fantastic, generous person! Thank you uber muchly for choosing me to send to! :)

Bookmark   January 1, 2013 at 2:08AM
webuser_5438468

Rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from her in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much! Melinda

Bookmark   January 13, 2013 at 11:15AM
thosedarnsqurls(Up-State NY 5)

Sorry to say......one of the worst trade experiences I have ever had on GW.
Sent sick, nearly dead plant, which even if it were a healthy plant, never would have survived the complete lack of care or attention to packing.
When asked why..she just blew me off.
(I sent her THREE potted, uncommon, very healthy plants for 1 sad dead little scrap of a Philodendron.)

Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 7:09AM
More Discussions
SunshineGal
I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who...
cryptid
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
gardenweed
Such a great trade! Friendly communications and a quick...
jensyen ( z7 MD )
sunsetfarm
Good communication, a nice hassle-free trade. I look...
soilent_green
mcc371
I traded seed with Tammy (mcc371), and the trade went...
l1oness
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™